Author Topic: Liberty Unleashed  (Read 2899 times)

mobster8001

• View Profile
Liberty Unleashed
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:50:39 pm »
liberty unleashed hasnt been released and people already have ideas. if you want your ideas in the game then the release will take longer.i know everyone wants it to be good but i have been waiting for ever i want to kill ass already.the ideas are good but some of us just want to kill!!!!!! ;D not wait 10 year

fuck it!!!!!!

Diavolo

• Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Liberty Unleashed
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:12:12 am »
Apparently - and don't ask me because I have no clue - they have set a secret internal release date already. Though it's probably more of a "try to get it finished by then" date. Expect some public beta and other news soon.

Sephiroth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:37:48 am »
liberty unleashed hasnt been released and people already have ideas. if you want your ideas in the game then the release will take longer.i know everyone wants it to be good but i have been waiting for ever i want to kill ass already.the ideas are good but some of us just want to kill!!!!!! ;D not wait 10 year

fuck it!!!!!!

<rant=sephiroth>
I don't think you quite understand the work that goes into creating something like LU.

do you think you can just use some program to snap it together without any prior knowledge or sth? O_o

Let me ask you something, what would you do if production of LU was handed over to you for a week?

here's what i think would happen: you'd try to open a DLL file in notepad and die of a heart attack

and then:
pmspam juppi

"WTF ARE THESE SQUARE BOX THINGIES IN THE DLL? zOMGWTFBBQ"

"OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU INCLUDE THE PROGRAM TO OPEN .NUT FILES"

"HOW DO I OPEN RAR AND ZIP FILE?!!?!?!?"

you need to learn to be patient, and appreciate the work that IS being done instead of "release now kthxbai"
</rant>

Artuurs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:30:01 am »
BETTER THE BETA THAN NOTHING!

© Liberty Unleashed Team.