Author Topic: Complaining about testers of LU  (Read 6301 times)

tmavs4

• Vice City Ladder Referee
    • View Profile
Re: Complaining about testers of LU
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 11:37:37 pm »
Hi folks!

Today at 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm GMT +2.00 two of testers joined the game their names was [KA] Force and Mike. Without any reason they started to attack players which was at server, using some kind a hack they turned into invisible ones and started to deathmatch. I want to know the reason of that, why the f*ck did they came and started to ruin game?

I agree. I know they are admins and all, but this is a disadvantage to most players, especially if they are gonna shoot at visible ones. I think this should be disabled or only for ''occasions''. If you duel them, you will only be able to see the weapon, then when they run away, you can barely see their shadow as they might try to take out a m4 or some lousy rocket and kill you. This is also a bad idea because normal players like him ^ will complain about why they have this command over the forum saying that this is a kind of hack. Mightest well give everyone that command or set out a specific time to use it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 11:39:09 pm by tmavs4 »
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8776/defaultcaw0am0e.jpg[/img][/URL]

V-Rocker = Administrator / Scriptor of GTA:LU +10

Jancis71

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 06:44:55 am »
Some people thinks that is roleplay server. lol :D:D

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 04:27:36 pm »
Don't take the server seriously, It's a "do whatever the fuck you want" server, Mainly to test stuff or have fun.

Jc18

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 11:33:00 pm »
I added invisibility to the public server as a test for the alpha, removing blips and removing nametags.

While testing, we did find that it was fun to hunt down invisible players for a more challenging deathmatch, spent nearly 2 hours doing that last night :P

Currently the ghost command is admin only since we dont want 20 ghosts do we? :P
This is only in servers that want to script it, so if you dont like it, go play on another server :) the server at binary-bits.net isnt a serious server anyway. The scripts used on it are mainly test/mess about scripts. It will be taken offline once servers with proper modes appear :)
* Jc18 slaps tmavs4 again

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 02:30:23 pm by Jc18 »

Windlord

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 04:53:57 am »
In case anyone still misunderstands, the server is VRocker's own public server which is used to test various things.
He happens to give us administrative powers which we may use as we see appropriate or fun.
It is not related to the LU development team itself nor the testing team.

Kapeesh??

Also, the community evolves around players. If you do not give the community a chance to actually form itself and leave, you will only be showing how shallow you are. LU is a DIY modification.

tmavs4

• Vice City Ladder Referee
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 05:19:19 am »
aahhh... Didn't know that.  :-[

But still even thought its only for ''messing around'' , still don't harm us (visible ones) with it. I /face-palm whenever i die from that.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8776/defaultcaw0am0e.jpg[/img][/URL]

V-Rocker = Administrator / Scriptor of GTA:LU +10

s7ingular

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2010, 04:28:06 pm »
reading most comments feelings like that you're too stupid to read it completely. I'm not complaining about that they DM! I am saying they become invisible to other players so it giving them advantage in DM about other players. Anyway community of this multiplayer sucks as I am noticed. Goodbye...
But anyway good luck to vRocker :)

Well if you feel that way then thats up to you, but we were attacking everyone else not just you and they didn't complain, they accepted it, it's quite fun dodging bullets when people know where you are, plenty of people found us easy enough.
They can't complain cuz they are Russians, if you haven't noticed yet that most of Russians whether don't know English and if they do they just don't talk in it cuz have no respect for this poor language. Hope I'll explained good enough to you that you understand my point...

s7ingular

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2010, 04:29:26 pm »
Another one who even don't understand what this topic is about, pathetic!

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2010, 04:32:19 pm »
Another one who even don't understand what this topic is about, pathetic!
You're the one being pathetic here. Not anyone else.

Topic Locked, Since it makes no sense and nothing related to the Testers Team or Liberty Unleashed

© Liberty Unleashed Team.