Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Script Help / Re: Server.exe stopped working
« Last post by GV4LSand on February 04, 2019, 06:01:25 pm »
Script Help / Re: Server.exe stopped working
« Last post by Stoku on February 03, 2019, 05:15:15 pm »
Maybe try launching updater.exe. Also check if firewall didn't block the server or try launching it as administrator.
Script Help / Server.exe stopped working
« Last post by GV4LSand on February 03, 2019, 04:10:50 pm »
Hello Guys, i need help.
I download the lu server, and i open server.exe and i type: checkupdates (because the server version 0.1.0.16[]) and after this the server.exe stopped working.
You can help me? :'([/left][/center][/left]
Script Help / House Script
« Last post by GV4LSand on January 30, 2019, 08:41:51 pm »
Hello. Can somebody help me? I want to create a house script.
General Chat / I was banned on the forum ?!
« Last post by Waluta on January 27, 2019, 06:17:57 am »
Hello. In the last two years, this account on the forum from which I currently use has been banned on the IP of my internet, what follows?
I can not use my account on my computer. Bans have been given to me for no real reason, I have not done anything to anyone here, nor have they broken any of the rights of this forum, unless someone here is not like my presence, so I want to get rid of it. I would like to explain this situation, and be able to use my account on the computer, prose to explain to me the whole situation, and to provide some sensible evidence for this matter.
General Chat / Re: Your favourite gang in GTA III
« Last post by Waluta on January 27, 2019, 05:50:17 am »
Nice to refresh the late twentieth theme. If I have to choose a favorite gang, then it is a Yakuza, because it is really the only mafia, someone has not tried to get rid of Claude.
LU Clans / Re: [TLB] The Lost Brotherhood
« Last post by Stoku on January 27, 2019, 03:40:28 am »
Welcome on the forums TLB! You are our familia, our lost and found brotherhood!

Together we can do more! Chers!
Support / Re: How to upgrade the server to version 0.1.0.17?
« Last post by Waluta on January 27, 2019, 01:41:31 am »
problem solved thank you for your help!
LU Clans / [TLB] The Lost Brotherhood
« Last post by Waluta on January 26, 2019, 11:47:33 am »
The Lost Brotherhood is recruiting once again!

Clan Leaders:

[TLB]Waluta

[TLB]Seed1212

Vice Clan Leader:

TLB.Xenon

Clan Members:

[TLB]Jabu

[TLB]Cement

[TLB]rww

[TLB]Kiroshima

[TLB]Stolidjarl44

[TLB]MplayzgamesQPL

[TLB]JarzabPL

[TLB]ENIOxD

[TLB]SirSer

Clan's Tags:

TLB.

[TLB]

Clan's Website:

Clan's Discord:

Info about the clan:

The Lost Brotherhood rised from death. After short break we decided to reactivate it. Things has changed and now we are looking mainly from players not only from Poland, but from all around the world. The biggest things that matters for us is to build a strong, friendly community. We are having clan meetings, and in the future we are planning to play clan wars against other foreign clans. At this moment we are mainly focused to complete a team, add members. We are taking our clan serious, so If you are looking for a well created clan, join us. We guarantee that you will have fun with us. Visit our discord and forum. We are accepting applications both from forum and from voice channel from our discord. Don't wait and join The Lost Brotherhood! ;D
Liberty Unleashed Chat / Re: How many people still play LU
« Last post by Waluta on January 26, 2019, 04:23:54 am »
As we wrote Stoku, we play often in the evenings for a nice few hours. In total, for some time you can often meet a few people with whom you can play together, and talk about various topics. If you feel like it, drop by at Basemode to play with us one DAY :--)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
© Liberty Unleashed Team.