Author Topic: LU for android  (Read 5658 times)

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
LU for android
« on: November 04, 2015, 05:00:08 pm »
Can u plz consider making lu for android that would be amaxing!!!ik9g3r[/u][/b][/b][/b][/b] 8)
Why do u think ure better than me?!
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

[RU]Kewun

• C.R.C Marshal
    • View Profile
Re: LU for android
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 07:39:55 pm »
What the hell? not possible i think..  :o
Fear the wrath of god!

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 08:34:45 pm »
Maybe but still they should consider it
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 10:57:51 pm »
only way possible would be to get a rooted phone. and install a emulation of Windows. then you could use exe files. then maybe a keyboard app . then your better off using a controller. which will make your player slide from another players game. this method is only good for admins. id explain more but about to clock into work...

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 11:55:39 pm »
only way possible would be to get a rooted phone. and install a emulation of Windows. then you could use exe files. then maybe a keyboard app . then your better off using a controller. which will make your player slide from another players game. this method is only good for admins. id explain more but about to clock into work...

Windows emulation on android is extremely slow. Even something as minimal as a compact Windows 98 cannot run at acceptable speeds, let alone XP with GTA 3 installed. It would be extremely choppy, slow, and laggy, and thats if GTA 3 would even start (which I doubt it would since the only decent emulator that runs XP on android is qemu, and it has only like 4 emulated graphics driver choices and they're all crap).

What I think would be the best thing to do would be to get a remote software like TeamViewer onto your PC, download the app on your phone, and connect from there. GTA 3 on Android's code is almost entirely different, and it's going to be even more different because the code that GTA 3 on Android uses was an older build of GTA 3 (not 1.1).

tl;dr It's almost impossible that LU support will come for Android.
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 04:37:04 pm »
yeah, splashtop is actually da best but it would be really shit gameplay on splashtop

BTW, maybe they can find a way

And LU never answers to our goddamn comments enymore :-[
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 07:15:29 pm »
LU is not a person. :D

The idea has been discussed before, but it would require a lot of work because the client would need to be rewritten completely, and GTA III for Android would need to have its memory addresses be rediscovered. With how busy the LU Developers already are with the current client, they unfortunately would not have any time to progress on this.

That being said, if someone wanted to pull a capable, trustworthy, knowledgeable team together and help out VRocker with the current client, you may have a chance at expanding to an Android one in the future.

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 07:57:25 am »

With how busy the LU Developers already are with the current client, they unfortunately would not have any time to progress on this.

Really? Vrocker was busy in 2012.. he was busy in 2013 and 2014 too.. his still busy with same damn update :__:?

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 05:23:23 pm »

With how busy the LU Developers already are with the current client, they unfortunately would not have any time to progress on this.

Really? Vrocker was busy in 2012.. he was busy in 2013 and 2014 too.. his still busy with same damn update :__:?
He and his entire team have their own personal lives. They do this for free out of the kindness of their hearts. If people really want this mod to continue, they should learn how to program in the languages used, get some background in modding GTA III with memory hooking and the like, and ask him if they can help out. They need assistance. The more people that also complain, the less they'll want to work on it.

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 06:45:19 am »

He and his entire team have their own personal lives. They do this for free out of the kindness of their hearts. If people really want this mod to continue, they should learn how to program in the languages used, get some background in modding GTA III with memory hooking and the like, and ask him if they can help out. They need assistance. The more people that also complain, the less they'll want to work on it.

I actually messaged GoE Barna about creating a post hear in lu forums about joining the Liberty Unleashed Team. GoE barna is the owner of the first ever GTA 3 mp created in 2003 Called GGM im sure you already know this though
http://www.guardians.ch/ggm/

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 02:31:43 pm »
Yep!
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 11:27:35 pm »
GGM was not the first GTA III multiplayer mod. It is a very early one, yes, but not the first. :P

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 05:17:10 am »
Well i don't remember any other Multiplayer before GGM?

I remember MTA being worked on but from what i recall it wasn't released Until later on i remember the Trailers for MTA. but i actually disproved of MTA due to it wasn't close to story-mode and I didnt have any endless gameplay with it like GGM so i kinda probable didn't realize when MTA or whatever released First.

If im wrong then im sorry.. i never really fooled with MTA so i could see this being what was possible first.

Anything eles then i don't have a clue. The only thing i liked about Mta was the gamer-tags being bellow the player

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 09:56:40 am »
Well i don't remember any other Multiplayer before GGM?

I remember MTA being worked on but from what i recall it wasn't released Until later on i remember the Trailers for MTA. but i actually disproved of MTA due to it wasn't close to story-mode and I didnt have any endless gameplay with it like GGM so i kinda probable didn't realize when MTA or whatever released First.

If im wrong then im sorry.. i never really fooled with MTA so i could see this being what was possible first.

Anything eles then i don't have a clue. The only thing i liked about Mta was the gamer-tags being bellow the player
i dont get why you overhype GGM so much.. it isnt even synced, you cant see anything what other player is doing expect moving, its basically just single player with other visible player

and also the chat in ggm is terible

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 03:50:25 pm »
Back when multiplayer was just getting started for Gta 3 a dead world with no pedestrians nothing really was really boring .

yet alone GGM was my first ever multiplayer experience i happen to ever had.so for back then things were different. now it's just you either play an updated version and play with other players or you don't and fool with pedestrians etc.

so that is why i over speak ggm it was my first starting grounds of multiplayer in general. i was only 12 when it was released so its a piece of my past which was my first ever Gta 3 mp experience .

unfortunately in liberty unleashed people think they enter a chat room when playing liberty unleashed so i could see why you say that as well l😁l . it's the sad truth. mp support back then from what i can recall was designed for who was the better player back then/let's play together ordeal.There wasn't much reason's behind it. Things have changed since then instead of focusing on keeping it close to single player/the original concept.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.