Author Topic: Please Re Upload Mess About Server?  (Read 6528 times)

Mr_Motley

• View Profile
Please Re Upload Mess About Server?
« on: September 14, 2015, 06:59:52 am »
When i first joined Liberty Unleashed it was a very long time since i played Gta 3 online. Mess about was the first server i Played then Worst Server. i have not played Multiplayer for gta 3 since the GGM version 0.4 client was big. [http://www.guardians.ch/ggm/]( cant belave its still there after all these years.... and that was a extreme long time ago. id love to play on Mess about instead of it turning into a memmory like GGM. It was an awesome server. . id love to see it up and running again. maybe at least for a week..

sincere Regards for the url

-Motley

[RU]Kewun

• C.R.C Marshal
    • View Profile
Re: Please Re Upload Mess About Server?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 11:13:33 am »
if u want,i can remake mess about server
Fear the wrath of god!

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 11:15:50 am »
mess about server script can be downloaded from here, so you can host it yourself or anyone else can host it if they want

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 10:21:21 pm »
mess about server script can be downloaded from here, so you can host it yourself or anyone else can host it if they want
Was this authorized by its creator/owner? If so, where is the download link located?

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 01:11:47 am »

Was this authorized by its creator/owner? If so, where is the download link located?

Yes SugarD, here is the topic. Mess About Server was Vrocker's server, and he himself uploaded the scripts in that topic. Download link can be found there.

Note for downloaders: Those scripts aren't a 1:1 copy of the server scripts, it seems that last version of Mess About Server was a combo of those scripts + VBS (Vrocker Base Scripts), which can also be found here

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 04:32:34 pm »
I have considered restarting this server but i haven't got around to it. Remember that this server was originally the test server (hence the silly features which simply test some scripting stuff in the game)

The main reason i shut the server down is ages ago some people were exploiting bugs which gave some people admin access and they ran wild (pretty sure a load of random people got banned)

One day I'll look into recreating the server. In the mean time you could host your own as someone else mentioned. I cant rememeber if i uploaded the scripts but i may have done :)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.