Author Topic: Unleashed wish list  (Read 39257 times)

RoacH

• Pillz Here!
    • View Profile
Re: Unleashed wish list
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2009, 11:54:37 pm »
Co-op Missions (Like single player)
Many Gamemodes (Like RPG, DM, TDM  )   Or New gamemodes like "Cops n' Crocks" (GTA IV Gamemodes)
*_Tommy is known as RoacH

Coach: Who the hell...puts an evac station...up thirty flights of goddamn stairs?
Nick: Come on, Coach... Maybe the helicopter... maybe it's made of chocolate!
Coach: >:/

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2009, 07:58:41 pm »
Crooks*

I'd love to see a scriptable way to have interiors...even if they are user-made/taken from cutscenes. If it had to be done, users could just put the interiors themselves on an inaccessible/non-viewable part of the map and when a user "entered" the interior from a building door through some kind of icon/corona/blip, etc., they would be "teleported" to the interior and their icon taken off the radar/map, such as how SA:MP's interiors system works. It'd be a very awesome way to enhance gameplay for some users, including those in the RPG area! :D

Dobi

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2009, 11:55:11 am »
Sounds nice for me. 3D low-poly interior modeling isn't hard and will add more sense into the game.
The idea for co-op missions isn't bad too.

Diavolo

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2009, 12:17:28 am »
Ability to script LU to play any of GTA3's sound files for a player or all players. ie; phone/pager ring tone, or even have one of those looping music tracks that you hear around Red Light District playing at your spawn selection screen.

And back to to the Pager. It would own if you could script the Sumo Wordman to pop out and say whatever text you want it to, such as... "(Pager rings & comes on screen...) PM from [Ka]Juppi. . . Mattz is a pro tammer. . ."

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2009, 11:03:03 am »
Sound support is already half implemented, for both GTA3 sounds and custom sounds (wavs etc). It'll be fun to add in some quake sounds in DM servers :)

The pager is already in and working fine. This can be used any way that you like, including for the PM idea.
Theres also a lot of other things you can do with the scripting which will make custom gamemodes that little bit better

rammar

• View Profile
Login system with this....
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2009, 06:53:15 pm »
my idea .....when player enter server, server gonna open this table with login .....he must register and login with this not type to chat.....

its better than typing to chat.....

and little question when we will play lu? this year?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 11:01:14 pm by rammar »
If i am gonna die, I am gonna kill myself or take some drogs.....

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2009, 08:11:03 pm »
This can easily be done via scripting so no need to force it upon everybody.

The GUI control in scripting will allow you to create things just like this with ease, just like in mta.

LU will be released when its ready. If i knew when that would be it would be announced.

rammar

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2009, 11:10:53 pm »
why not normal CHAT? why is chat without bold font? and up small. In SA-MP is good synoptic chat...at last beta testing my friend(notebook) 15" cant see anything at chat...... :-\ :-\ :-\

Juppi

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Kuslahden alaste GTA:MP clan
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2009, 04:19:38 am »
The SA:MP chatbox isnt any kind of standard, if you mean that by a 'normal chat'. Also I prefer a chatbox with a background, makes the text readable any time while a chatbox without a background can sometimes vanish to the game graphics.

However the chatbox settings can be changed at any time ingame, this includes for example font, text size, line count and the option to enable or disable the background.

rammar

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2009, 11:17:00 am »
yes - chat settings every player can modify his chat how wants

lordi22

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2009, 05:34:40 pm »
well i think it would be awesome if peoples could enter other peoples cars and drive with them, like in SA:MP
so i would be more gangish.

(gangs-war)
you should make a territory game mode (like in gta sa) that each gang got its own territory (in this case island) and need to protect the gang hall (in this case the place where the gang leader is it) and to go and takeover other territories,
the main objective of this game mod is to kill the enemy gang's boss.

(cops and robbers)
this game mode is actually the same like in SA:MP, there are a group of cops that are fighting against other players (criminals) for example in SA:MP theres a server called "Crazybob's Cops And Robbers", now this server is one of the most respected and best cops vs. robbers server there is, because you can do everything in there, work as everything you want, rob shops and kill people, chase after most wanted players.
this is a perfect example of my idea.

i wish those would be in liberty unleashed xD

Aless

« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2009, 12:04:21 am »
Hi,

About the server part, is it possible to set manually the number of the port to forwarding ?

© Liberty Unleashed Team.