Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Spam / Re: HAHA Aeorice and noobs from Discord!
« Last post by Rhytz on July 20, 2017, 10:18:35 am »
Spam / HAHA Aeorice and noobs from Discord!
« Last post by RockStarPL on July 20, 2017, 04:37:23 am »
So, we got 21 players on Liberty Roleplay, if you don't belive check this now: http://imgur.com/a/8fZnQ. Some information is censored, for private informations and one player. This is that short message, have nice day morons  ;).
[BCS KEWUN IS BANNED I'M WRITE THIS POST (THIS ALL IS FROM MY HEART DISCORDS NOOBS  ;D)]

Join now!
Name: Liberty Roleplay
IP: 207.154.203.131:2305 !
-----------------------------------------------
The best server LU 2013/14/15/16/17 :D.

PLAYERS! WE MUST ALWAYS FIGHT FOR FREEDOM! JOIN NOW ON OUR SERVER AND WIN WITH UNFAIR PEOPLES AND RULES! DISCORD + Aeorice = Hell.
LU Clans / Re: [TW] The Warriors
« Last post by [TW]TheBlackCat25 on July 12, 2017, 05:22:05 pm »
Well, it's the truth, maybe im not the best playing on Liberty Unleashed, but, i began since ending of 2012, and, i know how it works here, but, im one of the guys, what are the best shuting mouths from sewer's rats like him, and you received too a karma+1
LU Clans / Re: [TW] The Warriors
« Last post by [TW]TheBlackCat25 on July 11, 2017, 01:09:29 am »
so Voittonism, then, The TDK, or, The Dark Knights, well, idk WTF is Voittonism, but it doesn't care to me, and, with TDK, well, only a punch of guys, or, if is only a guy, who thinks Liberty City is for him, ha, ha, ha, well, like kids, but, whatever, in LU, it had a lot of clans, and gangs, the Leone, the Corleone, Ghost Town Mafia, althought, i couldn't understand, why they made a clan, if in that clan, maybe it were like, 5 or 6 members of different clans, but, if you think, you better than those, and more clans what made history in their time, well, you can try, but, you will gave up, and, if you're trying now to do some "history", well, to late, you cannot proof nothing, and please, don't make you a man with all that discourse, about "they will know us" and all that bullsh*it, and The Dark Knights, really? we're not between XV Century, how, all we know, you're wrong of era, on GTA 3, it doesn't exists horses, axes, and all that stuff, and less, Dark Knights, and, the most importantly, a princess, to F**k her, so, shut the hell up, all we know, you're only a joke, and that's the bottom line, cuz i said so
LU Clans / TDK Clan ->The Dark Knights
« Last post by mega mind on July 09, 2017, 11:27:44 pm »
So , The clan TDK = The Dark Knights was established on June 2016 and the Clan TDK well be known well very soon.

The Dark Knights forum : http://tdkclan.smfnew2.com
You can look after  the information below about the TDKs.
Leaders: [TDK]MEGAMIND
 Co-Leaders: =TDK=MDK^
LU Clans / Re: [WcAts]
« Last post by DeDustEagle on July 09, 2017, 09:32:25 pm »
Meh LU is too dead for interests. Plus you probably would beat me cuz I'm crap.
« Last post by DamageCreation on July 07, 2017, 12:08:41 am »
And I might be coming back to LU lol.
come i want to fuck you up in pvp.
« Last post by DeDustEagle on July 06, 2017, 06:56:43 pm »
And I might be coming back to LU lol.
« Last post by DeDustEagle on July 06, 2017, 06:55:20 pm »
So long since this team lol. It was awesome XD.
Script Help / Re: NewTimer - wrong number of parameters
« Last post by MarcinBBlack on July 06, 2017, 12:29:54 am »
Ok so the problem was with passing class instance member to function invoked in timer. I resolved it by passing teamId and increasing red or blue team score based on that.

Doppelherz and mega mind : no really need for offensive behavior like that. Stay cool ;).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
© Liberty Unleashed Team.