Author Topic: WoW this is news i have been waiting on for years  (Read 4580 times)

-RB-Gazza

• View Profile
WoW this is news i have been waiting on for years
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:13:12 pm »
I amreally over the moon about this i dunno if i am sleeping or what eva but I really hope use guys get this finished u have got my support and many more true GTA 3 Fans. i have just noticed this and I am actully jumping up and down with joy. it feels like my birthday lol hehe and am coming up 19 lol GTA 3 rocks and use guys are legends thanx alot hehe

PS -RB-Clan

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
    • Liberty City Killers (GTA3/VC Clan)
Re: WoW this is news i have been waiting on for years
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 02:20:22 pm »
Im GTA3 fan too:P

Golden Gun

• Sic vis pacem parabellum
    • View Profile
    • Yetisport
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:37:18 pm »
I've had heard some rumours that Rockstar planned to put in a Multiplayer mod in GTA 3 itself, I don't know if it was true or not. But mostly roumours starts with a true and then converts to a lie after the path.

Anyway, I really want to test an Beta version of this mod. Or have the fully version working.

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 05:05:48 pm »
It is true Rockstar started implimenting multiplayer into GTA3 but it was ripped out at the last minute, no idea why though.

Some parts of the MP is still in there if you look hard enough. For example, when i was exploring GTA3's memory i came across dead key binds for network chat etc. Also came across gamespy stuff (Yes, gamespy the multiplayer thingy)

Diablo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 07:44:34 pm »
maybe getting jealous because we are owning so much, hehe! 8)

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
    • Liberty City Killers (GTA3/VC Clan)
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 11:54:06 am »
When im exploring GTA3 files etc im found multiplayer menu, debug menu etc. R* really wanted to make multi but they're dont made this xP.

Dobi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 09:09:43 pm »
It is true Rockstar started implimenting multiplayer into GTA3 but it was ripped out at the last minute, no idea why though.

Heh. I heard that Rockstar are creating a game named GTA Sofia (Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria...), but after that a friend told me that they stopped the development of the game. So I'm not really surprsed about the multiplayer client...  >:(

Some parts of the MP is still in there if you look hard enough. For example, when i was exploring GTA3's memory i came across dead key binds for network chat etc. Also came across gamespy stuff (Yes, gamespy the multiplayer thingy)

Lol! Really interesting information...  :)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.