Author Topic: Public Beta!  (Read 35443 times)

_GHT_MarK445

• View Profile
Re: Public Beta!
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2010, 10:25:19 pm »
Hey, no beta to be well up there yet so it was not like now but could be well now it's even better and may even be

Juppi

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Kuslahden alaste GTA:MP clan
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2010, 01:44:49 am »
_GHT_MarK445 please stop spamming the forum with posts that make no sense and bumping old topics just to increase your post count.

_GHT_MarK445

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2010, 08:42:04 am »
Ok sorry I did not know that it is spam it on the forum you are taking any forum spam because it does not like spam but when you vklude I can stop writing and I write for it so here you have more posts and you still do not like Sak I have so many posts as you so I do not know what's bothering you ... meaningless and can carry a small error is there because I'm Slovak and not an Englishman as you are all so it must also be taken so that while it still is not without errors

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2010, 12:20:31 pm »
Ok sorry I did not know that it is spam it on the forum you are taking any forum spam because it does not like spam but when you vklude I can stop writing and I write for it so here you have more posts and you still do not like Sak I have so many posts as you so I do not know what's bothering you ... meaningless and can carry a small error is there because I'm Slovak and not an Englishman as you are all so it must also be taken so that while it still is not without errors
I lol'd

GTA2006DDR

• GTA2006pl
    • View Profile
    • youtube
vc nleashed directory
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2010, 11:02:23 pm »
i cant pick vc directory ?? why is that ?? there is a vc server running that vrocker starded

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2010, 11:12:40 pm »
i cant pick vc directory ?? why is that ?? there is a vc server running that vrocker starded
That's a testing server, and I guess he forgot to put announce off ;D Lazy bastard :P

tmavs4

• Vice City Ladder Referee
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2010, 03:37:19 pm »

LOL shut up.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8776/defaultcaw0am0e.jpg[/img][/URL]

V-Rocker = Administrator / Scriptor of GTA:LU +10

88nateatx

• Doesn't give a damn about his bad reputation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2010, 08:55:55 pm »
@ Artuurs: You need to make sure that your version of GTA 3 is V1.1, you probably have 1.0.
@ s3ap: It is getting scripts from the server, VRocker left a big San Andreas map in there though so it may take a while to download them, otherwise I'm not sure what the problem could be.
Whoa, an SA map...in LU?! xD  ;D

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:51 am »
Don't bump old topics please...

© Liberty Unleashed Team.