Author Topic: Forum mangled  (Read 2101 times)

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
Forum mangled
« on: August 08, 2007, 01:24:31 am »
As many of you may have noticed, The forum had been changed by a retard that was recently kicked out of the Liberty Unleashed team.

The person in question is the person everybody hates... yes its AdamX.
Some of you may have noticed that topics were moved and replaced with some gay logo from a script kiddie community adam seems to think is leet. The way he did this was to get somebody in the team to give him his password. In a way i knew this would happen (so i dont know why i didn't limit his permissions to the forum more...)

Anyway, i got revenge by taking down his 2 forums on his shit website which caused him to have to wipe them both clean since he couldn't even get the forum out of maintenance mode :P

also, i've restored a few topics on our forum but the authors will have to re-write their topic since the backups are corrupted :(
* VRocker thinks back to the classes in college saying 'Always verify your backups as they'll be fucked when you really need them...'

Liberty Unleashed is safe for another day though, and although you may think LU is leaked... i assure you that what adam posted is not a real LU client. It was a trap set when i suspected his acomplice. Any of you that may have tried the 'leak' will notice that it either says cannot connect or displays a giant message before closing the game. Thats not the oly things people may ave noticed but its they're the most common things i implimented.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.