Author Topic: SSV Bridge  (Read 1802 times)

Haderix

• View Profile
SSV Bridge
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:46:14 am »
I locked the SSV bridge and then I can open and close it with commands but sometimes opening the bridge don't work so I use the close command to open it and the open command to close it! Big glitch I think ! >:( ???

Juppi

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Kuslahden alaste GTA:MP clan
Re: SSV Bridge
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:25 pm »
Are you sure you understood the functions correctly?

CloseSSVBridge closes the bridge from public (aka lifts it), and OpenSSVBridge re-opens it for traffic (lowers the bridge).
Also note that if the bridge is already moving the functions will not have any effect till it has stopped.

CloseSSVBridge
OpenSSVBridge

Haderix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:37:20 pm »
Yes I know exactly what the functions do. I was standing on the bridge closing it(lifting up) and opening it(bringing down) . After a while of doing this somehow the commands were switched like after 3 times and then it would open the bridge(bring down) when i used the CloseSSVBridge(); code. After that it would not Close the bridge useing the code CloseSSVBridge(); so I tried using OpenSSVBridge(); and then it Closed the bridge.

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 08:18:02 pm »
Those two commands are still a bit buggy in their actions. It seems that triggering one will have the same effect as triggering the other, depending on the bridge's status. The naming scheme is also a little confusing, as people's first thoughts are that the opening command "opens" the bridge, rather than opens it to traffic as Juppi said. This bug does still need to be looked at in 0.1.0.12, as it is a little bit of an annoyance in the way it works.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.