Author Topic: I am very dissapointed  (Read 3589 times)

Rytuklis

• View Profile
I am very dissapointed
« on: October 29, 2010, 06:18:42 pm »
I'm very dissapointed by client, actually , not the client, but people using it. Admins need to spend more time on LU public! I dont want to be rascist, but i think english only is allowed in Public server, right? But Russians comes and starts spaming whole chat with Russian language. Then excesive dmers, if you just walking dont even touching or disturbing anyone, they will just fucking kill you, or if you want to hang around, you will get headshot for nothing! .. So yeah, i though community is clever, but seems it's not!

Force

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: I am very dissapointed
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »
Well you have to understand that the server that everyone is on is a mess around server, there will be more game modes appearing, just check the Official list for two of these. And no, it's not an English only server.
[Tue - 20:09:35] <&VRocker> CRAP!
[Tue - 20:09:43] <&VRocker> i think i just followed through...
[Sat - 22:11:56] <~Smapy> [R3V]breSt12 killed [R3V]Jack_Bauer. (Splat)

_GHT_MarK445

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 09:42:42 pm »
With this you have to accept

UJIbU4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 12:39:32 pm »
Rofl :D Interesting, did you whine in vc-mp on indians, if you played...
You don't need to understand what are they talking about (nothing bad about you definitely), you can speak english and most of players speak it, so talk to them and shoot whoever you want cuz these are the only things with "racing" you can do yet because the main public server doesn't have serious gamemode. So let's wait till some gamemodes will appear.

vftommy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 05:57:57 pm »
YES!!!finally theres a person like me,i was gonna make a topic about this LU russian apocalypse.They should talk english...some of them are 17 year old (and up) and they dont know english.Its a shame :( And they are breaking the rules.And now they want Cyrilic in LU (By cyrilic they mean Russian) And that means only russian to be added.I disagree!LU and LU server should be international.If you don't know english that don't say anything!And the things that makes me very angry is because they spam their .ru sites on their names.And there is a guy named Trot that drives me insane.He is the russian that hates Polish people and he calls his kills (Victims) polish noobs without even knowing who they are!WELL WE DONT CARE ABOUT HIS OPINION AND THAT HE HATES POLAND!I hate russians (dont get me wrong i dont hate russians) like Trot.And the baddest thing is when we meet at some server and start flaming each other.I dont know why i wrote all this but i am dissapoint(ed) ;D
New Nickname:nikozombiefanBG

Ambience

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 08:31:11 pm »
Show me the rule about "Talk only English". I talk english with not russians. With russians i talk russian, because its more comfortable. Polish talk on polish, italians talk on italian... If somebody has nickname like "player[gta.ru]" it doesn't mean he is spammer.
About racism: Not only russians unpolitcorrect. I know one polish, "KrakowVIP" or something like that. He hates russians, call us "poor communists", and kills everybody who is Russian.  And many people kill each other without reason, this is DM server.

vftommy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »
Show me the rule about "Talk only English". I talk english with not russians. With russians i talk russian, because its more comfortable. Polish talk on polish, italians talk on italian... If somebody has nickname like "player[gta.ru]" it doesn't mean he is spammer.
About racism: Not only russians unpolitcorrect. I know one polish, "KrakowVIP" or something like that. He hates russians, call us "poor communists", and kills everybody who is Russian.  And many people kill each other without reason, this is DM server.

But these russians that i play with don't know english and tell me "russian" or "speak russian" and "russian only" and etc.

Ambience

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 08:51:53 pm »
But these russians that i play with don't know english and tell me "russian" or "speak russian" and "russian only" and etc.

mmm... I even don't know who might it be... What about their nicknames?

vftommy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 09:00:22 pm »

mmm... I even don't know who might it be... What about their nicknames?

Well Ambience you are that kind of russian.I am [CF]Claude you speak ur language ingame.Its more comfortable for me to speak bulgarian but i use english,there are no bulgarians.

Ambience

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 09:20:43 pm »
What? I never tell other people to speak russian. I speak english with other players, i speak russian only with russians.

UJIbU4

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 08:07:09 am »
Heh, again "evil mighty Russian Empire" had occupied the world ::)

L

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 12:40:14 pm »
this thread is now locked due to mass amounts of racism and prejudice

© Liberty Unleashed Team.