Author Topic: Headshot  (Read 3667 times)

Juppi

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Kuslahden alaste GTA:MP clan
Headshot
« on: October 24, 2010, 11:38:27 am »
Headshot

Description
This script enables headshots in your server. Also demonstrates custom sound usage by playing a headshot sound for the killer/killed.

Features
- Instantly kills yourself or someone else if theyre shot in the head. Also displays a message and plays a headshot sound (this can always be disabled if it becomes annoying :P).
- Enabled for weapons starting from shotgun (GTA3). This can be changed to work for weapons like colt or even the bat!

Installation
Move the contents of the .zip file to your server folder. After that, add the following line to your content.xml:
<script folder="headshot" />

Update history
- Initial release

Download
Latest version: Headshot script

vftommy

• View Profile
Re: Headshot
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 08:22:36 pm »
link is borken :(
New Nickname:nikozombiefanBG

Orpheus

• Music is a way of life.
    • View Profile
    • Orphtown UK
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 03:54:49 am »
Whilst yes the Link is broken, I do find it odd that you need to download it, considering it's packaged with the LINUX and WINDOWS version of the server...  :-\

Windows: A 64-bit/32-bit extension to a 16-bit GUI on an 8-bit OS written for a 4-bit architecture by a 2-bit company who can not stand 1-bit of competition.

vftommy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 08:31:56 am »
Whilst yes the Link is broken, I do find it odd that you need to download it, considering it's packaged with the LINUX and WINDOWS version of the server...  :-\

Then why create a topic and post a download link.I realized just right now that it is in the server |(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:06:25 am by vftommy »
New Nickname:nikozombiefanBG

Orpheus

• Music is a way of life.
    • View Profile
    • Orphtown UK
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 07:50:25 pm »
The topic was created prior to the Games release if I'm not mistaken, and at the very least it was posted before it was added to the server package :)

I will poke Juppi to sort the link though

Regards Orpheus

Windows: A 64-bit/32-bit extension to a 16-bit GUI on an 8-bit OS written for a 4-bit architecture by a 2-bit company who can not stand 1-bit of competition.

Thomas1907

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 03:16:53 pm »
Link broken !!

© Liberty Unleashed Team.