Author Topic: The return of mess about server!  (Read 236 times)

ARSEnic.

• Hell o!
    • View Profile
The return of mess about server!
« on: June 13, 2020, 07:06:59 pm »
Description:
Mess about server is a famous LU server made by VRocker a few years ago. Unfortunately, VRocker decided to take it down. Therefore, I decided to bring back the famous mess about server, using the partial source code for the server VRocker has released here. My intention is for this server to replicate the original server as much as possible. I have rewritten everything from the original script. However, I tried keeping the error messages and output messages as close to the old ones as possible.

Details:
Here is the server IP: 18.139.183.140:2301
If you are wondering why you have high ping on this server, it is because the server is hosted in Singapore. (Why would I give myself high ping)

Features:
If you are new in LU, and don't know what the mess about server is, here are some of the features.
-Player stats
-Killing spree system
-Many freeroam features
-An admin system (with people who shouldn't be admins being admins )
-Teleportation (to other players and locations)

As lacking as those features might seem, I had a really great time in the mess about server many years ago, and recommend that you all should give it a try too.

Following the old server, it did not have a /help or /cmds command that would list down every command, so neither will this. However, there are some people who like to judge a book by its cover (*cough* VitoCorleone *cough*) and think that the server is that empty just because it is lacking those commands.

Commands:
admins, stats, spawncar, heal, health, armour, kill, wep, skin
window, airport, goto, nogoto, msg, flip, fix, c1, c2
I think that the commands are pretty self-explanatory, and if it isn't well... :).

Lastly,
If you have any suggestions/improvements that I can make to this server, contact me on Discord(necrophiliaisno1#6479) or in-game.

Also if this tone pisses the forum admins off, comment and prove that LU isn't dead yet and I'll gladly change it:P

If you're VRocker and you somehow are reading this, if you don't want this clone on your masterlist, just tell me and I'll remove it.

NNHILTHEPRO the old bubu

• View Profile
Re: The return of mess about server!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 06:17:54 pm »
Arsenic? is that you?

system32

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:58:27 pm »
yeah he is our most gentle guy arsenic :D 

theasl99

• You fuck with me!, you fucking with the best!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/theasl99original
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 12:16:06 pm »
Add the Claude skin with the Shotgun when spawns

© Liberty Unleashed Team.