Author Topic: RP elements  (Read 4097 times)

Rytuklis

• View Profile
RP elements
« on: October 10, 2010, 03:20:54 pm »
HEy there. I suggest you to add some Roleplaying elements in Unleashed. Like walking (always running is annoying :(), ICly talk and etc... If GTAIII would have roleplay server, it would be EPIC!

Devian

• View Profile
Re: RP elements
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:51:20 pm »
well, it will depend who will make the game mode!
Squirrel give support to create many things!
if you want some roleplay you can create your own roleplay/gamemode.
so wait release and you will see creative servers :P
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:00:39 pm by Devian »

Rytuklis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:55:14 pm »
well, it will depend who will make the game mode!
Squirrel give support to create many things!
if you want some roleplay you can create your own roleplay/gamemode.
so wait release and you will see creative servers :P
Well.. I have no clue how to code at all :D

VonTawast

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 08:57:16 pm »
Yeah RP elements and features such as walking would definitely be great. Maybe also a HP degrade, which in other words mean you wouldn't need to empty your whole mag to kill someone.

UJIbU4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 06:19:39 am »
I think RP is one of the main game modes why people will play LU, some basic things should be  :-X
Btw to walk, you can try to use joystick (it worked in VC) or controller.

VRocker

• Liberty Unleashed Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Madnight Software
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 08:35:57 am »
When i first started making LU, i had RP in mind, so we have a lot of functions that are useful for creating an RP mode.

As for the 'HP degrade', in LU you can set how much damage each weapon does, so you can make them do as much or as little damage as you like :)

As for walking, we've not looked into that, might be possible but unfortunately cant see it being in the release, sorry

VonTawast

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 01:29:32 pm »
When i first started making LU, i had RP in mind, so we have a lot of functions that are useful for creating an RP mode.

As for the 'HP degrade', in LU you can set how much damage each weapon does, so you can make them do as much or as little damage as you like :)

As for walking, we've not looked into that, might be possible but unfortunately cant see it being in the release, sorry
Yeah but that would also do too much damage to the car so if you set the damage for example an Uzi to only need to fire 5 shots into a person, it will do massive damage to a car as well so the car will catch fire very quickly. If it would be possible to HP degrade, I'd suggest you'd do that instead.

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 08:55:23 pm »

Yeah but that would also do too much damage to the car so if you set the damage for example an Uzi to only need to fire 5 shots into a person, it will do massive damage to a car as well so the car will catch fire very quickly. If it would be possible to HP degrade, I'd suggest you'd do that instead.
I think you can set the health of cars higher, So it will be realistic to the Uzi and other gunzz. (I think :P)

NC

• cipa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 12:14:35 pm »
Rofl RP

Better to fight!!!!!1132412421fdff

But now seriously go get a beer instead RolePlay  ::)

Website online:
My YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/1234sdg131

VonTawast

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 06:37:41 pm »
I think you can set the health of cars higher, So it will be realistic to the Uzi and other gunzz. (I think :P)

Sorry for the very very late reply but yeah that actually sounds quite good.
I don't know how far LU has gotten now since I haven't checked in for a while, but it still seems like there are not that many players around.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.