Author Topic: Missions - Co-Op  (Read 3303 times)

RAM

• View Profile
Missions - Co-Op
« on: October 26, 2009, 01:44:14 pm »
About me:

Hi i'm RAM (like the sheep) I live in Australia
I have been looking for a Multiplayer GTA 3 for ages. MTA was gay because it doesn't work any more :P Two other ones i found where viruses so i gave up on google and found Libery Unleashed on youtube :) Loved it :P

My suggestion would try to get it so missions could be co-op...it would be really hard and probably not possible at all? But if you had some missions say like kill that mob of guys over there or something would be nice :)

Another idea would be Taxi races. See who could transport the most passengers in "x" amount of time :)

Thank you for your time
RAM

Bass

• View Profile
Re: Missions - Co-Op
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 09:24:31 pm »
Hmm , looks like a nice idea..

Krutches

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 05:26:32 am »
Yeah like the beeper comes on and some gang boss says "Those diablos are causing trouble, I want you to take 5 of their cars to the crusher!" though thats more like capture the flag, you take car they try to keep car. But there could be something like "Those jury members are causing alot of trouble for our boys. take em out" then have 4 people set up, one sniper, 2 guys going in fighting, and a driver. I dunno, coming up with shit.

cliltex09

• View Profile
Missions Co Op
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 09:37:54 pm »
fire-truck/arsonists, cops and robbers, ambulance missions hard or maybe impossible to do as the people die, but are standing up so they can get in ambulance?, taxi missions a racing variation really or co-op/team missions of the above have all been sugested.

I have no idea if/when these will be implemented =

Force

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 10:27:16 pm »
You can create your own game modes for Liberty Unleashed via the Squirrel scripting language.
[Tue - 20:09:35] <&VRocker> CRAP!
[Tue - 20:09:43] <&VRocker> i think i just followed through...
[Sat - 22:11:56] <~Smapy> [R3V]breSt12 killed [R3V]Jack_Bauer. (Splat)

Artuurs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 10:21:29 am »
you guys are talking about submissions in the original game, we need missions like from SAMP, wee could start of with this game with some clasic modes as diablos must protect their 10 special cars and at the same time, must steal 10 cars from the mafia while the mafia has the same orders. gang wars, this will reqiere some shooting skills, one gang war mode type could be well, have you played battlefield heroes? there is a number count 50-50 royals the good guys must kill 50 enemies the nationals to win and the nationals must do the same so in here there could be 100-100 which gang can kill the other gang faster? ohh and there are unfourtunatly 2 gang member types so 1 has some weapons and the other has diferent ones. this is all for now.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.