Author Topic: Yo  (Read 5077 times)

Trip[ABK]

• View Profile
    • [ABK]AnyBody Killas
Yo
« on: June 06, 2010, 01:41:25 am »
Yo, im Trip from Sa-MP  and [ABK]  http://anybodykillas.ucoz.com

were based in samp..but some of us play vcmp amongst other games.

But basically, i remember gta3 back in the day, and would be nice to get some mp action.
I tried the MTA shit released....but... wow...it was shit.

So, i Did read around a lil bit..but..its ..late and i cba to keep reading.
I was just wondering, as im sure many are...as...this is an old ass game, when the MP mod will finally get a public release.
Also, how to get in on some beta action?  Im not a pro scripter..(i know a few, we have some in abk) but, i've bug tested many things.

80%...whats the other 20%, shooting sync?...client security...??....Crash testing? wut?
but ..100% plox  ;D

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
    • Liberty City Killers (GTA3/VC Clan)
Re: Yo
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 03:48:17 am »
Hi, Im Stoku from GTA3:MTA/VC-MP/MTA:SA/CS/LU... and Im leader of [LCK] http://www.lck.gtaultimate.net.

We're based in (...).

I tried SA-MP and it's (...).

It's 3:48am and it's a bit late. Cba to reply, so keep reading.

80% - this is progress done.
20% - this is unfinished part and it can be everything - crashes, security, shooting/vehicles sync, tests or new features.
Keep reading, join LU IRC chan, wait, watch vids or screenshots, do some fancy stuff etc. There are lots of people waiting for this mod, so be patient.

Trip[ABK]

• View Profile
    • [ABK]AnyBody Killas
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 04:15:39 am »
samp pwns

mta:sa zomg zomg....gameplay sux mad cock..but..visually and code wise...very nicely done.

ye #abk is on gtanet...so..i've joined lu irc channel b4..  just sayin i read about his a year ago..

old ass game.....if the mods is gonna be populated..might wanna speed up the release..or
AT LEAST  release an Alpha version to the public (like gta4 MP mod did...walking wasnt even synced...no master server...but...ppl still could play..check it out)

and how2can get in on some closed beta ?

Force

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 04:35:10 am »
Trying to get on the testing team when you've only just shown yourself is probably not the best thing to be doing. :P
[Tue - 20:09:35] <&VRocker> CRAP!
[Tue - 20:09:43] <&VRocker> i think i just followed through...
[Sat - 22:11:56] <~Smapy> [R3V]breSt12 killed [R3V]Jack_Bauer. (Splat)

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 04:41:21 am »
samp pwns

mta:sa zomg zomg....gameplay sux mad cock..but..visually and code wise...very nicely done.
It depends on taste but it's Liberty Unleashed Chat so let's leave MTA:SA (where gameplay can look as you want) and SA-MP alone.

ye #abk is on gtanet...so..i've joined lu irc channel b4..  just sayin i read about his a year ago..
I wasn't asking about ABK chan. Try LU channel on LUNet.

old ass game.....if the mods is gonna be populated..might wanna speed up the release..or
AT LEAST  release an Alpha version to the public (like gta4 MP mod did...walking wasnt even synced...no master server...but...ppl still could play..check it out)

Yes, GTA3 is old game but there are some interested people to play LU. It havent any opponent so it's safe. Maybe there will be public beta test but I think that releasing alpha version would slow down the final one. LU is going to be perfect on release. My clan is waiting for it almost for 3 years so waiting for it for month or two isn't much.

Joining to the testing team isn't easy and it takes a long time.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:44:44 am by [LCK]Stoku »

Strika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 01:59:50 pm »
samp pwns

ye #abk is on gtanet...so..i've joined lu irc channel b4..  just sayin i read about his a year ago..

AT LEAST  release an Alpha version to the public (like gta4 MP mod did...walking wasnt even synced...no master server...but...ppl still could play..check it out)

we all know mta > samp but gameplay sux why? you said it looks good visually and code is perfect, that means the gameplay should be better. they're both good in  both ways but to host servers I prefer MTA over SA-MP as it has a lot better sync and less lag to complain about, better ping calculations too. SA-MP is too roleplay'ish these days.

Andruha

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 04:40:48 pm »
mta has big future it's better in everything. more and more players move from samp to mta. if you want stupid lags and bugs play samp and we will enjoy brilliant sync and great opportunities in mta.
pc. sorry if my english isnt perfect.

Trip[ABK]

• View Profile
    • [ABK]AnyBody Killas
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 11:43:22 pm »
uuh Strika:
Mta sux...Cuz im from samp...and I cbug....Gta sa is not an fps...so maken it like one is kinda geh 2 me...I play a little bit of mta here and there...but ehhh.  And the sync really aint that much different there.  And i will agree with you...Samp is fucking going all god damn RP, really irritates me.  I hate RP. (there is some mta rp though -_- )

To Andruha:

The sync isn't that perfect.   And...Only the people who suck at samp, move to mta. Mta' sync is far from brilliant.  And i like bugs..and i can aim, so lag isn't a big deal 2 me.

Now...

To Stoku:

...i know u didnt as about abk chan..i said i Knew about LU chan, and i Have Joined It.  How would  and alpha release slow anything down...It would allow for a lot more bug reporting.  And if anything spark more interest in the mod.  And i know just showing up and asking to be in the beta team..is dumb..but i said "HOW" to get in the beta team.  And it does have a slight opponent ..MTA 0.5  -_- they got like..1 guy recoding..bug fixing n shit..Not real big updates ofc lol, but ehh u can play it and there is actually a couple of hosted servers up.

Windlord

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 11:51:38 pm »
The developers want a polished and bug-free release which has all essential features as a multiplayer mod.
I personally prefer a perfect-ish release than a sloppy incremental release :)

Trip[ABK]

• View Profile
    • [ABK]AnyBody Killas
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 12:59:24 am »
Well, true, no one really wants to play a buggy piece of shit.  So a perfect release would be the..smart thing to do.  But is there any documentation on gamemodes? so that developers can at least start working on them?

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 06:41:59 am »
Mta sux...Cuz im from samp...and I cbug....
MTA:SA wiki (server functions, didn't tested but probably works):
setGlitchEnabled ( "quickreload", true )
setGlitchEnabled ( "fastmove", true )
setGlitchEnabled ( "fastfire", true )
...Where fastmove is cbug.

Trip[ABK]

• View Profile
    • [ABK]AnyBody Killas
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 11:59:40 am »
yuh i now..the code -_- uploaded it as a resource lol

but..9/10 servers in mta dont have it enabled...reason why most good fighters dont play.

but ... like [M2S] A/D server and xHOTx basemode  has that enabled...cuz they are from samp -_-

mta ..300-400 players...samp 3000-4000+++ players -_-

Andruha

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:58 pm »
samp 3000-4000+++ players -_-
world is full of idiots.

Windlord

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 02:07:08 pm »
Well, true, no one really wants to play a buggy piece of shit.  So a perfect release would be the..smart thing to do.  But is there any documentation on gamemodes? so that developers can at least start working on them?

A list of functions and callbacks could be released for scripters* but that would expose the features and capabilities of LU.

Patience is a virtue my friend ;)

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 03:38:55 pm »
but..9/10 servers in mta dont have it enabled...reason why most good fighters dont play.
So launch your own server or play on that 1/10 :). Glitcher == good fighter? Lol. So ill start using fastshoot in VC (greetz for VC-MP community) xD. If glitches are disabled on 90% of servers it means that most people doesnt want to play with them.

(...) xHOTx basemode  has that enabled...cuz they are from samp -_-
*MTA:VC.

samp 3000-4000+++ players -_-
world is full of idiots.
Rofl, headshot! xD

Patience is a virtue my friend ;)
Bump.

Btw. Nice avatar Windy. Who's she ;)?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:42:24 pm by [LCK]Stoku »

© Liberty Unleashed Team.