Author Topic: I was banned on the forum ?!  (Read 1637 times)

Waluta

• View Profile
    • LU-DM Team
I was banned on the forum ?!
« on: January 27, 2019, 06:17:57 am »
Hello. In the last two years, this account on the forum from which I currently use has been banned on the IP of my internet, what follows?
I can not use my account on my computer. Bans have been given to me for no real reason, I have not done anything to anyone here, nor have they broken any of the rights of this forum, unless someone here is not like my presence, so I want to get rid of it. I would like to explain this situation, and be able to use my account on the computer, prose to explain to me the whole situation, and to provide some sensible evidence for this matter.

rwwpl

• LU-DM Team
    • View Profile
    • LU-DM Team
Re: I was banned on the forum ?!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 01:53:27 am »
Waluta, Kewun have the first numbers of IP the same as you, and someone from Admins/Mods banned his first numbers of IP. Everyone, who have host the same like Kewun have ban here. Jarzabpl also have...

shane_Iron

• I LOVE NY
    • View Profile
    • Shane Iron
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:00:14 pm »
Do people still play LU?

Waluta

• View Profile
    • LU-DM Team
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 11:47:23 pm »
Waluta, Kewun have the first numbers of IP the same as you, and someone from Admins/Mods banned his first numbers of IP. Everyone, who have host the same like Kewun have ban here. Jarzabpl also have...
It is a pity that some must suffer through such an idiot as Kewun. Thanks for the explanation :*

Do people still play LU?
Some people are still playing ;)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.