Author Topic: LU servers unofficial Discord  (Read 4714 times)

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
LU servers unofficial Discord
« on: September 18, 2017, 03:27:32 am »
Hi, it's been a while!

I'm here to present you another Discord server, this one is my personal project and I hope it will turn out a fun yet relaxing hub.

Note: this is neither the official LU Discord, nor we represent any of the servers the channels are related to.

The idea behind this server is to make it more tied to the in-game activity hopefully, so I added a few channels already related to the active servers, so far CZ server, GTA.ru and Clan Wars. If you have any suggestions feel free to join us and let us know.

I decided to have server staff moderate their own channels individually, the global staff will not normally interfere with them as long as the global rules are respected, of course the admins' power is limited only to their own server channel.

So, if this caught your attention, what are you waiting? Click on the Discord button below and let us hear your voice! :)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 03:29:45 am by Theremin »

Vortrex

• View Profile
Re: LU servers unofficial Discord
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 04:36:27 am »
What an excellent idea, Theremin!
I will set this up on the official LU discord server as well.

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 06:27:46 pm »
there's no channel about my serv so i wont join :D

Vortrex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 06:29:28 pm »
Which server?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 06:40:38 pm »
Which server?

my server on lu,he said active servers like Clan wars,gta.ru

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 02:11:20 am »
Which server?

I'm sorry I checked Thijn's masterlist a few times and never saw your server online. I assume it's not 24/7 on isn't it? Regardless if you request it I can set you up a channel, that's part of what I meant with
If you have any suggestions feel free to join us and let us know.

;)

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 01:08:08 pm »
Which server?

I'm sorry I checked Thijn's masterlist a few times and never saw your server online. I assume it's not 24/7 on isn't it? Regardless if you request it I can set you up a channel, that's part of what I meant with
If you have any suggestions feel free to join us and let us know.

;)

No problem,ye i would be cool if you setup a channel of my serv,in your discord server.I also did a request on cloudwards lu hosting but they havent accepted it yet,so its not 24/7 ;/

Vortrex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 07:50:28 pm »
The rage is strong with this one ^^
You're the only one raging here lol.

Also, your noob server will never defeat the world's biggest LU Server, called Clan Wars
At least my server has a unique script, not ripped off of other people's work.

Anyways, i have a lot of screenshots whic prove that the lu discord group is toxic
I bet I have more screenshots of your toxicity to this community, than you do of the discord :P

Also, we have a bigger Clan Wars community, not like your small Discord group with little kids
3 people on your server doesn't count as a bigger community. We have so many members (100+) on our Discord, it won't even show the offline ones anymore.

Also, we all saw your face, now we know who is behind the PC.
I know. It may be from 2013, but I'm still a sexy beast :D

Im not jealous, you only try to find some words to blame me, but it seems you still cannot find the right ones. We have you cornered.
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. I don't need the right words. You've already lost.

Really, time ago you were not acting like a child, now you act like an kid, but a pathologic one
Your english skills need some work. This doesn't make any sense. #cancer

You try to be smarter, meanwhile we ain't care about what you are doing or whatever your server is.
Wrong. I don't have to try to be smart. It just happens naturally.
Oh, and my server is doing just fine.  :)

You're bringing a shame to the community.
What's "bringing a shame" ... Shouldn't it be "bringing shame"?

I understand i was a noob, but not a bigger one than you.
I understand i was am a noob, but not even a bigger one than you.
Fixed.

So, let's recap:
- You are so jealous of my server, that you started one with the same name ... You did the same thing to all of Aeoris's servers too, including lolmortuary:D
- You rage because you got banned from the official LU discord for trolling and shit-talking, so you made another with two other people.
- You can't come up with anything original, so you steal scripts and/or copy other people's servers.
- You are 12 years old. No picture needed to explain that one :D
- You've been banned off this forum several times, as well as the VC-MP forum.

Vortrex 1
Kewun 0

Rododendron

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 06:33:37 pm »
Kewun why you are cancer in all communities ?

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 11:19:57 pm »
Hi and welcome to the LU servers unofficial Discord" originally created by Theremin!

The servers main goal was to make it more tied to the in-game activity hopefully, as well to bring in server owners.

Now there will be some changes taking place within this server since I am currently the new owner at this time.

I will be personally reaching out to current server owners that we have heard about, or never heard about. I actually happen to know majority of all the server owners contact info ;), It's going to be quite the challenge bugging these individuals ;D. Some of these individuals haven't been heard of. or haven't spoke out in ages!

Something new is also going to take place, and will take a serious amount of work, I will be reaching out to all of the clans who where once part of LU. You guys and girls will have your own channel for each individual clan, as well anything else you might need. Random example: adding a application to clan. Whatever your clan needs it will happen within reason ;).

I would also like to encourage any LU members that were banned on liberty-unleashed.co.uk to join the server, I believe in giving people chances ;).

We are not out to get you wrongfully! So please be kind to the community we are building back up and treat us with the same respect!!

We encourage you to possibly help us in any way if you are able to ;).

Please keep in mind this Discord is based off of LU servers and activity going along within them.

I'm putting a lot of heart into this you guys so please be nice
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:21:58 pm by TurboGrafx »

© Liberty Unleashed Team.