Author Topic: Passagers can shoot inside the car  (Read 1340 times)

LUmtap

• Check my YT channel!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel -->> LUmtap
Passagers can shoot inside the car
« on: February 01, 2017, 12:08:15 pm »
Passagers can shoot inside the car only the driver can shoot but when add... 8) 8) 8)

Motley

• View Profile
Re: Passagers can shoot inside the car
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 12:35:06 am »
I am not really sure how the developers would go about it but people in VCMP have talked about this as well. So if they find out a way the LU developers can hear about it hopefully :)

Now I am only currently learning C++ so I am a noob  :P

But I would assume, This :

My only thought would be to see if there is a pointer/memory address that the developers could code to. This would be the address that allows the driver to aim left or right and then shoot.

But their could be many bugs to doing this. From the driver possibly dyeing and any passenger getting set to the driver "Then if their is more than one passenger then they all die", You never know; I am just saying their could be some nasty bugs.

And to find that address yikes...

Thats like trying to find out if their is a memory address in Cheat Engine when a Character shoots at the windshield.

My only suggestion to any of this would have to be the fact that since their is already files added to the GTA III Directory for LU just add some more to make modifying the game easier :)

But still I am noobish with learning C++ with how it works and it's usage, their might be a better method all in general.

It's just a thought and output for a possible how to for the devs :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:39:35 am by Mötley »

© Liberty Unleashed Team.