Author Topic: weird bug  (Read 2029 times)

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
weird bug
« on: October 22, 2016, 01:26:44 pm »
i installed xbox mod and i cant freaking join any server it launches single player.wtf i need to do?

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
Re: weird bug
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 05:00:19 pm »
Most servers won't let you in if you have mods because of an anticheat check enabled by default, however my server and GTA.ru got it disabled, so you can play there without getting kicked. However that mod has ENB as far as I remember which doesn't work in LU so remove it and try again.

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 05:34:10 am »
There is a mod called ENB, It's a graphics enhancer. Sadly the developers blocked the dll, Sending you to story mode.

Go inside your gta files and find something like d3d8.dll d3d9.dll and place these two .dll's in a blank folder, this will solve the issue.

I would look into downloading the enb mod for gta III "only to ensure you remove all of the files".

# Comes with the cool x box mod installer,

Pst :P,
Firstly:: I own the game for ps2, As far as making copies its legal as I am an owner, I cant sell give etc.

I have been lazy with it but as soon as I get these .txd files for the ps2 gta3 to open I plan on burning a extra copy for my ps2, As I can manually install all of the x-box txd/images to the burnt game, How funny would this be if I ever get the durn files to open and play the x-box edition on the ps2 ???
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:40:18 am by Mötley »

Vortrex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 05:36:51 pm »
I use the LU high quality mod. I found it on the website for that old polish server we had on LU once.

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 08:44:07 pm »
Most servers won't let you in if you have mods because of an anticheat check enabled by default, however my server and GTA.ru got it disabled, so you can play there without getting kicked. However that mod has ENB as far as I remember which doesn't work in LU so remove it and try again.
heh thats some old shit i fixed it also i dont have xbox mod no more i have gta 3 beta v2 {reboot}

© Liberty Unleashed Team.