Author Topic: gta ru crc check {idk if it is a bug}  (Read 1863 times)

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
gta ru crc check {idk if it is a bug}
« on: December 18, 2016, 12:58:05 pm »
ok joining gta ru loads and recieving files at the 630th file it freezes then after 5 seconds crc check then i do /reconnect same then /reconnect same this shit is freaking annoying im trying to play with my friends and i cant cause of this shit error crc shit check and theres not other server to play fuck! why this happens motley has 150 ping and he is not getting crc check.every but everytime i join crc check one time i spawned i was going to walk crc check tried to spawn crc check i have non modded gta 3 what i need to do this error is coming from me or gta.ru?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 02:36:32 pm by Cris »

shane_Iron

• I LOVE NY
    • View Profile
    • Shane Iron
Re: gta ru crc check {idk if it is a bug}
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:10:17 pm »
ok joining gta ru loads and recieving files at the 630th file it freezes then after 5 seconds crc check then i do /reconnect same then /reconnect same this shit is freaking annoying im trying to play with my friends and i cant cause of this shit error crc shit check and theres not other server to play fuck!
:o Its only with you brother try to Stop Messing with Gta 3 you modding your game thats why or connection problem  8) reinstall it  ;)!

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 02:10:20 pm »
ok joining gta ru loads and recieving files at the 630th file it freezes then after 5 seconds crc check then i do /reconnect same then /reconnect same this shit is freaking annoying im trying to play with my friends and i cant cause of this shit error crc shit check and theres not other server to play fuck!
:o Its only with you brother try to Stop Messing with Gta 3 you modding your game thats why or connection problem  8) reinstall it  ;)!
DevG has 10 year annyversary mod and he can play ;)
i reinstalled it same crc check and motley can play and he has 150 ping :V
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 02:18:57 pm by Cris »

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 02:44:17 pm »
Try to restart your pc,

Once restarted, Make sure you do not have any Internet programs ruining, Maybe your anti-virus is eating up Internet, Or you have a driver updater, Also Skype really messes up MP game-play shut that off too if it appears to be running in the background. Or anything that could be requiring Internet.

That was my issues in XP days.

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 02:49:13 pm »
Try to restart your pc,

Once restarted, Make sure you do not have any Internet programs ruining, Maybe your anti-virus is eating up Internet, Or you have a driver updater, Also Skype really messes up MP game-play shut that off too if it appears to be running in the background. Or anything that could be requiring Internet.

That was my issues in XP days.
i will try
thx for helping! :)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.