Author Topic: GTA.RU freeroam server  (Read 3261 times)

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
GTA.RU freeroam server
« on: December 18, 2016, 08:10:24 am »
i always get crc check when i join everytime or kicked for 100 ping whats this??how can i fix it??

Motley

• View Profile
Re: GTA.RU freeroam server
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 08:32:23 am »
I have always had bad ping issues with this server, I can never kill anyone either, That's like yesterday I shot someone in the head with 60 rounds with the M16 and nothing. They shoot me one time and i am dead.

I don't know the issue to it with the server, The server has always appeared to have a bad ping kick, Therefore I would like to think it's a host issue. As the server CZ was somewhere close to that region, And worst server I do not typically have any issues, Worst server is also in that region.

I am coming close to a decent base build for a DM, Really basic DM and I plan to find a host that is close to everyone. At least that's what I am aiming for.

So you are not the only one to deal with bad ping Internet issues with the server...

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 12:27:29 pm »
I have always had bad ping issues with this server, I can never kill anyone either, That's like yesterday I shot someone in the head with 60 rounds with the M16 and nothing. They shoot me one time and i am dead.

I don't know the issue to it with the server, The server has always appeared to have a bad ping kick, Therefore I would like to think it's a host issue. As the server CZ was somewhere close to that region, And worst server I do not typically have any issues, Worst server is also in that region.

I am coming close to a decent base build for a DM, Really basic DM and I plan to find a host that is close to everyone. At least that's what I am aiming for.

So you are not the only one to deal with bad ping Internet issues with the server...
my ping is only 100 man and what about crc check?

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 01:51:53 pm »
There is no Anti cheat to the server..

So more than likely your client is timing out due to a poor connection.

I Did some testing with LU long ago, And for some odd reason if you keep repeatedly taping Tab while joining during a connection that typically takes to long to connect you will have a less chance of getting "Can not connect to server", "Client Timeout".

I guess when pressing Tab LU calls for some type of refresh rate of some sort, IDK it's defiantly something.

Try this when you connect or reconnect on a bad connection to a server, Once the server begins loading you don't need to do it anymore..

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 02:42:08 pm »
i will try

TeamSP13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 06:18:14 pm »
Hi. This crc-check bug is well known, fix was sent to the hoster, but the hoster doesn't care about server, that's why this bug is still present.
As for ping, if yours is 500 or higher, you'll be kicked.

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 06:53:06 pm »
Hi. This crc-check bug is well known, fix was sent to the hoster, but the hoster doesn't care about server, that's why this bug is still present.
As for ping, if yours is 500 or higher, you'll be kicked.
team can you fix that crc check man?my ping is 150 if you dont remember me im [Corleone]LuRey

TeamSP13

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 07:13:45 pm »
fix was sent to the hoster, but the hoster doesn't care about server, that's why this bug is still present.

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 07:57:43 pm »
ok thx for even replying to my topic team i will leave lu besides i cant play in any server :(

TeamSP13

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 08:12:45 pm »
There can also be an issue that you are kicked for not logging in quickly (5 secs).

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 08:49:32 pm »
As the server CZ was somewhere close to that region, And worst server I do not typically have any issues, Worst server is also in that region.
Only CZ and WS are close GTA.ru isn't, CZ was hosted in Switzerland, WS in France, and GTA.ru I'm quite sure, in Russia.

On topic: Don't mix the problems cause it's not only one, first one the freeze while downloading files; I had this issue since ever and it wasn't a big deal because all I had to do was logging in before my game hung else I'd get kicked for login timeout. Now since the last update we also got this memory check timeout that is triggered everytime the game is paused, minimised or hung. So basically everytime I join my game freezes for some seconds as usual and I get the memory check kick. That's the reason why I can't play there anymore.

The memory check kick is a plague brought in with the last update, while the freeze-on-join is a peculiar problem of GTA.ru since it happens only there, I'm not sure what conflicts with it because only few people get this issue, like me and this Cris guy.

ok thx for even replying to my topic team i will leave lu besides i cant play in any server :(
*Grabs Cris* Stay here! My server is back up ;)

OT: Zdarova Team, nice to see you around.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:52:26 pm by Theremin »

TeamSP13

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 09:06:52 pm »
The memory check kick is a plague brought in with the last update, while the freeze-on-join is a peculiar problem of GTA.ru since it happens only there, I'm not sure what conflicts with it because only few people get this issue, like me and this Cris guy.
I don't know about freezing-on-join problem, but crc-bug occurs every time you are afk.

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 08:36:54 pm »
As the server CZ was somewhere close to that region, And worst server I do not typically have any issues, Worst server is also in that region.
Only CZ and WS are close GTA.ru isn't, CZ was hosted in Switzerland, WS in France, and GTA.ru I'm quite sure, in Russia.

On topic: Don't mix the problems cause it's not only one, first one the freeze while downloading files; I had this issue since ever and it wasn't a big deal because all I had to do was logging in before my game hung else I'd get kicked for login timeout. Now since the last update we also got this memory check timeout that is triggered everytime the game is paused, minimised or hung. So basically everytime I join my game freezes for some seconds as usual and I get the memory check kick. That's the reason why I can't play there anymore.

*Grabs Cris* Stay here! My server is back up ;)

OT: Zdarova Team, nice to see you around.

yo theremin you remember me? ya know im mob-best92? TheTruth100?

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 03:40:33 pm »
The onwer must fix this bug

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 03:41:30 pm »
Like some lagers can join and I cant