Author Topic: Lu doesnt open,doesnt resport.Help  (Read 1859 times)

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
Lu doesnt open,doesnt resport.Help
« on: January 08, 2017, 09:49:28 am »
I had many problems with lu browser it doesnt want to open+lot of days ago when it opens doesnt respont 2mins to load servers.WTF is going on??,Am i the only one with this problem??

shane_Iron

• I LOVE NY
    • View Profile
    • Shane Iron
Re: Lu doesnt open,doesnt resport.Help
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 10:01:31 am »
I had many problems with lu browser it doesnt want to open+lot of days ago when it opens doesnt respont 2mins to load servers.WTF is going on??,Am i the only one with this problem??
Same problem with me!

MrDamage

• View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 10:20:19 am »
Same problem with me!
i tapped 5 times on it and it said 'GTA3 LU stopped working'
Then i tapped again but its now open but the respont happens everyday 3 mins to load servers

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 03:38:24 pm »
Yes I have had this problem.

I stated in a post that was about the masterlist that if I click history, press through manually on each previous server, then go to official "Theres nothing at official', Once thats loaded go to the actual masterlist and I typically do not have this problem.

I would like to assume it works 75 percent of the time because:

You have already updated on your part some of the servers that are supposed to be in the masterlist on your side, Clicking official helps contact the actual masterlist without the browser working to hard to make contact, then it's a hit or miss typically once you click the actual masterlist. It atleast works fine for me.

I am operating under wine, So the browser can be a nightmare on my part.

When I do this method and it does not work I typically hurry up and shut down the browser.

*If someone could confirm this works the same in Microsoft Windows that would be nice to know  :)

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 02:31:54 am »
I addressed it in a recent topic and it looked like it was solved thus I locked the topic. However after two days the situation was again the same and I really couldn't be arsed to prod the guys again, if anyone wants to try his own luck, log in irc and make them notice.

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 02:19:15 pm »
http://forum.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/index.php/topic,2742.0.html

Please keep it to the same topic guys. We don't need 10 of them all over the forum. This is also in the wrong board.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.