Author Topic: bad update  (Read 1427 times)

Kevin

• View Profile
    • www.edgarcain.zz.mu
bad update
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:48:30 pm »

The update really bad, I found many errors in windows, I can not create vehicle, I can not create pickud, being afk disconnects me etc etc etc etc, will someone repair
Kevin  ;)

Motley

• View Profile
Re: bad update
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 12:48:34 am »
In the past around 2006 I believe and a little before then it really seemed to be Vrockers dream to be capable of updating GTA III MTA. 

He was still learning coding at that time. My memory is not that great as that was [Over a Decade Ago],

But As you see Vrocker gained his own GTA III MP, I did hear word that Vrocker took a look at MTA's source code in attempts to help with a update “Finnaly after many request", From what I also recall the source code to MTA is junked,,..

I also read that Vrockers source code for LU is very clean, I wish Vrocker could re gain the desire to come back and update this multiplayer. That's what I have been waiting for, One day there is going to be an individual that will probably want to update this multiplayer like Vrocker wanted to do to MTA GTA III.

I would love to see that, But at the same time, This multiplayer has died, There is no player base, While LU has many capabilities, As you go one in building your server you will come along many broken scripting issues.

So it's really hard to attract a crowd on you-tube. Or any other social media..

I really hope that Vrocker can find the desire again like he had over a decade, All this multiplayer needs is two very nice updates..

Vortrex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 08:20:03 am »
The mod isn't dead.

We lost the most popular server earlier this week (lolmortuary). Aeoris told me the host expired. I don't know if he plans on renewing it or not.

There were several people on every day. I had been largely inactive up until recently, and when I came back, lolmortuary was getting up to 14 or 15 players on a daily basis for the last couple of weeks. I have a video of several players in one group having PvP duals last week. I only recorded like 10 minutes, but the whole thing went on for an hour or so. It might've been longer than that since I connected in the middle of it, and logged off later on while they were still having duels.

Last week, Aeoris and I started working on an RPG script. Within the first few days we had a lot of progress, but then I had to pull some extra shifts at work and hadn't been on much since. While I was offline, he told me in Discord he was quitting LU. I haven't heard from him since. We were using a web-based live code editor, and Dropbox for storage. He removed the script from both the live editor and Dropbox, so I assume he wanted to abandon the project. I usually turn on my Dropbox sync manually, so I hadn't lost the script, although a couple of days worth of scripting were not added to it since they were in the live editor. Since he won't reply, I'm just gonna finish the script and release it on the LU forums soon.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:34:42 am by Vortrex »

Kevin

• View Profile
    • www.edgarcain.zz.mu
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 03:07:33 am »
What a story, I'm bored,  ??? ??? ??? ??? I just want you to make a mistake ;D ;D ;D
Kevin  ;)

Kevin

• View Profile
    • www.edgarcain.zz.mu
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 04:53:14 pm »
you think that I can not create these scripts, you are wrong, also this server I believe it much more before because I had no host I could not open it, you do not care if you play or not  :l
Kevin  ;)

Fredd

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 01:19:35 am »
Varios de nosotros, viejos jugadores hemos dejado de jugar a este Online desde hace un años aproximadamente, dudo mucho de que vuelvan, pero existe un pequeño grupo con las ganas de volver a jugar, así sea por un rato.

Aeoris siempre tiene buenas ideas, pero al final se aburre y no las concreta, en ocasiones lo entiendo, actualmente se le tiene que tener mucho aprecio al LU para quedarse...

El server de Timo es lagg :v ¡pero es algo historico para nosotros! Abrelo algun dia Kevin.

Se puede esperar a Vrocker, o hacer algo.

Fredd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 01:23:56 am »
Several of us, old players have stopped playing this Online for a few years or so, I doubt they will come back, but there is a small group with the desire to play again, even for a while.

Aeoris always has good ideas, but in the end he is bored and does not concretely, sometimes I understand, currently he has to have much appreciation to the LU to stay ...

The server of Timo is lagg :v but it is something historical for us! Open it someday Kevin.

You can wait for Vrocker, or do something

© Liberty Unleashed Team.