Author Topic: Request for removing the server  (Read 3164 times)

niCe

• View Profile
    • GTA-Multiplayer.cz
Request for removing the server
« on: July 31, 2016, 03:43:11 pm »
Hello,

I would like to kindy request removing the server 185.61.138.217:2301 which uses stolen script "Singleplayer Features" from my server running on lu.gta-mp.cz:2301.

The script has been stolen from my server because of some bug in LU, therefore I couldn't do anything to secure the script from being hacked. I dedicated a lot of time to create this script and therefore I kindly ask LU devs to block this server, which parasitizes on my work.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Kind regards,
niCe

GTA-Multiplayer.cz - game servers for SA-MP, VC:MP, IV-MP and Liberty Unleashed.

play.gta-multiplayer.cz:2301

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
Re: Request for removing the server
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 04:50:53 pm »
yes, remove the only server where people plays and kill Lu

nice idea

Ankris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 05:17:36 pm »
You have nothing to prove it's using your script, did you join before make this useless topic? I bet you didn't.

Take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFrkKmAWPmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl69c_tpipw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caCGyUgc7i0

Also check your inbox and watch that video.

I never though someone could be so dense and manipulative.

niCe

• View Profile
    • GTA-Multiplayer.cz
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 06:54:09 pm »
Of course I have checked that the script is the same, with only few changes made to the leaked source code. Everyone, who is around LU since 2012 knows that this is my work and that this script was running always on GTA-MP.CZ server. Our server was also one of the LU official servers.

//Edit: Oh, you are the owner of that server, who is running stolen script. Aren't you feeling ashamed of yourself, that you are abusing someone else's work? It took hundreds of hours of time to script everything in that script properly and get rid of the bugs. And now you think you can just run this script and make others think it is your work?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:57:06 pm by niCe »

GTA-Multiplayer.cz - game servers for SA-MP, VC:MP, IV-MP and Liberty Unleashed.

play.gta-multiplayer.cz:2301

Atheros

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 07:24:34 pm »
i confirm what niCe says. Ankris is using leaked scripts frrom cz en like turismo races and the same way accounting + hiddeen package positions and prop system. someone needs to stop Merkel ( Ankris, which ban evaded in lu forum). This needs to end with removal of Aurora server. Script steaaling is illegal and should the ones who stealed baanned. So, i confirm what niCe says.
niCe, come back with your server, you will get more players than ever. VRocker needs to stop aurora server which uses leaked stolen scripts!!  >:(

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 07:30:53 pm »
Dear niCe, you cant get server down without proof that he is using your scripts.

the scripts just happen to be similar, but otherwise the whole server seems much more advanced then yours ever was.

Ankris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 08:55:05 pm »
Of course I have checked that the script is the same, with only few changes made to the leaked source code. Everyone, who is around LU since 2012 knows that this is my work and that this script was running always on GTA-MP.CZ server. Our server was also one of the LU official servers.

//Edit: Oh, you are the owner of that server, who is running stolen script. Aren't you feeling ashamed of yourself, that you are abusing someone else's work? It took hundreds of hours of time to script everything in that script properly and get rid of the bugs. And now you think you can just run this script and make others think it is your work?

If my server looks similar or with same or some features similar it doesn't mean it's the same base, the server structure is fully different from yours. Making a cops'n'robbers, jailbreak or some gamemode on a multiplayer e.g. SA-MP no one says nothing because there are many servers with that gamemode, but when that multiplayer has a low player count they blame the owners by copying another else, seriously? Are you smart, or, better, are you a rational human?

"It took hundreds of hours of time to script everything in that script properly and get rid of the bugs" - Oh c'mon, and how much it took to you fix the account exploiting way? It was fixed but some days later! How much time it took to you to fix when you were logging up before spawn? It wasn't fixed! How much time it took to you to fix givecash command? It was disabled instead of be fixed! How much time it took to you to add a timer looping until check if someone was with Player nick? It wasn't fixed! I could you tell more bugs you had along the server were online.

Your server was just official because it was popular to many years when shouldn't because there was no admins never. You look like you just want the premium being bought by the players instead of the server management.

Also, did you see the PM? It looks like you didn't.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:01:07 pm by Ankris »

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 07:48:53 am »
No admins never

There has been admins, Just never constant, I have done everything to keep the spoil sport ban evaders, server crashers, Hackers out and they over powered my capabilities as an admin without the possibility of subnet banning.

Let alone I tried enforcing the original rules that engine555 enforced and it resulted in failure as the player base got smaller ending in players going to copy cat versions of cz called [es/en]Some random server name as majority of everyone hear is Spanish or Russian [Majority wise].

So being an admin was nearly impossible,.

Who remembers when you join LU and CZ server had around 12-17 players every morning? Morning was the highlight of the LU player base typically
[At least in the America time range].

I was always called a dirty admin even though I managed to enforce all of the rules, No one seemed to like the fact you could no longer get away with anything, These spoil sports will never realize how much work I actually did, From fake user names [Non registered], Recording the hackers and creating text documentation of the players and there hidden other user names, Plus way more. I went way and beyond with correcting cz and LU has such a corrupted player base that theres nothing you can do what so ever. There's no point in trying or they will run away to the copy cats.

With that [As well getting back on topic  ;)]
I would like to request that the Developers Vrocker, Force, Request a personal copy of the server owners scripts to fully determine if this is a true copy cat in any aspect.

Vrocker and Force are very trust worthy, They could determine if the other server is a copy cat in any way possible.

I respect CZ server and found it really depressing to see it shut down,. I would still love to see CZ server return.

In respect Vrocker CZ server brought you a big player base and in respect of niCe I would love to see you get this straight, Hopefully see a return of CZ server as well in return of fixing this :D.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 07:50:42 am by Mötley »

Atheros

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 09:14:47 am »
Also, ankris is stealing scripts from vcmp forums, so not only cz en was stolen by him. I would request too to remove his server from the master list since its just a copy cat.  You can clearly see it by doing missions there, all are from cz en base. Pickups too. He only changed hidden package models to brief cases. I remember that he also uses some malicious scripts like "fuckpc" Harming windoows files, for making players scared and run from his server. My recommendation ? STAY AWAY FROM AURORA!

Aeoris was right.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:17:46 am by Atheros »

Ankris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 12:19:55 pm »
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 04:02:37 pm by Ankris »

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile