Author Topic: Class selection script  (Read 559 times)

Mötley

• Scripter
    • View Profile
Class selection script
« on: July 08, 2016, 10:27:43 am »
Apart from Force Class selection script being outdated, http://forum.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/index.php/topic,659.msg3668.html#msg3668 and not working what so ever "Not even a error", I like the concept he had, But I want to go way and beyond and build my concept to it.

Other than playing with the script nothing works, print on client request spawn works, but the callserver function on server side script does not leave a print.

Any suggestions?

Ya I know it's from 2011, so It's out of date somewhere.

Ankris

• View Profile
Re: Class selection script
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 06:46:09 pm »
RegisterRemoteFunc, for example?

Mötley

• Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:00:11 pm »
Thanks Ankris, It's been a long time since I scripted due to other issues outside of LU.

I had a question, I had a feeling It was RegisterRemoteFunc, "Of course I didn't go to bed last night when posted", But I thought the RegisterRemoteFunc was for client side actions? But this is a very interesting script, so if anything I could see why.

If your busy I would be happy with a yes or no,

Ankris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 09:19:18 pm »
Thanks Ankris, It's been a long time since I scripted due to other issues outside of LU.

I had a question, I had a feeling It was RegisterRemoteFunc, "Of course I didn't go to bed last night when posted", But I thought the RegisterRemoteFunc was for client side actions? But this is a very interesting script, so if anything I could see why.

If your busy I would be happy with a yes or no,

RegisterRemoteFunc register a function for make it callable with CallServerFunc.

Mötley

• Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 10:00:52 pm »
Thank you. Man, I cant believe how rusty I am.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.