Author Topic: Ip connect  (Read 2215 times)

Motley

• View Profile
Ip connect
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:04:40 am »
Its not LU but i've always wanted a ip connect in the GTA III game directory. Which should cause story mode adventures. Would be Cool...

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Re: Ip connect
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 11:08:53 am »
If you mean a server that only plays single-player with no multiplayer interactions, that would defeat the purpose of LU.

• View Profile
Re: Ip connect
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 11:01:50 pm »
If you mean a server that only plays single-player with no multiplayer interactions, that would defeat the purpose of LU.

Sorry i know this topic hasn't been replied to in 120 days but i figured i must say I think they mean synced single-player missions  and peds. Basically multiple single player.

It's a really cool concept. Again I remember some guy on GTAforums was developing a multiplayer single player for GTA SA. He got pretty far, in fact i remember there was a vid showing police and pedestrians being synced as well as the first few missions working. It only allowed like 6 players max but it was pretty cool. Unfortunately he had a huge flame war with several staff members on GTAForums and got himself permabanned, so he gave up on it.

It's a cool concept but it's really, really hard since syncing pedestrians to EVERYONE requires a massive amount of data. Though, they managed to do it really well with GTA 5 Online, so maybe it's not as unrealistic as it once sounded.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:04:36 pm by 2204 »
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

© Liberty Unleashed Team.