Author Topic: FAO Ankris Aurora server question  (Read 1738 times)

Bullseye SBT

• View Profile
    • Bull Breed Forum
FAO Ankris Aurora server question
« on: March 13, 2016, 03:57:31 pm »
I have noticed cars parked where the owners have left them on your server & they don't return to their original point even when the owners have left the server, but when I leave my car it always disappears & returns to where it was when I purchased it, is there a way to store vehicles in chosen locations rather than where they were purchased, if not I think it would make a great feature for an already brilliant server!

Thanks in advance.

~John~
I have a mod that I started back in 2008, which is on & off, it's called Liberty City Secrets, I hope one day I find time to finish it :)

Liberty City Secrets

Revenger

• View Profile
Re: FAO Ankris Aurora server question
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 11:16:39 am »
I have noticed cars parked where the owners have left them on your server & they don't return to their original point even when the owners have left the server, but when I leave my car it always disappears & returns to where it was when I purchased it, is there a way to store vehicles in chosen locations rather than where they were purchased, if not I think it would make a great feature for an already brilliant server!

Thanks in advance.

~John~

Okay so this thread is somewhat old and, well, I'll answer your question in case you haven't figured it out already. If you purchased a car and you want to park it someplace, use /parkcar. That way the car will stay there forever even if you left it! :D
The man who sold the world.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.