Author Topic: Cannot connect to any LU servers  (Read 1589 times)

Robez

• View Profile
Cannot connect to any LU servers
« on: February 06, 2016, 12:32:40 am »
Hi.
I had LU working fine and connecting properly for a good month and (not sure if this has a correlation with the problem) I launched a trainer mod and then had not played for about a week. Getting back, it just does not connect to any server. I have had no internet or computer changes during this time. When I connect, I can see others chat but I cannot reply and 0 names appear using the TAB key.

Trainer mod: http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f39-gta3-ultimate-trainer

Image of me not connecting to common server 'Aurora': http://snag.gy/6ieZe.jpg

Not connecting to 'lolmautry' (again seeing others chats): http://snag.gy/0tlzN.jpg

I've tried other servers and the same thing. If any information needed, please email or reply. Thank you.  8)

Motley

• View Profile
Re: Cannot connect to any LU servers
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 04:36:53 pm »
LOL!!!  :D :D :D ;D

That Trainer wouldn't probably do anything at ALL due to its really just a hotkey for words like gunsgunsguns and other stuff.. You should not have a issue due to this.

I have always noticed its best to restart your PC and then start Liberty Unleashed. Then maybe check the task-manager for any weird updater tools that could mess with internet maybe if you have utorent and Skype as well.

I use Windows Xp, but my Fiancee PC is windows 7. on her computer i noticed if you hold the tab key and when it finally says loading server keep pressing tab over and over again. or attempt to hold. I have lagged into servers this way when my internet has been Really BAD.!!

You are having a Internet issue. Try restarting your PC and try checking your task-manager and see if there are any driver updater's running, and then try the tab key trick.

PS- Dont Feel bad i have no internet I am inactive due to that. i have to use my phone's internet on my PC, my data is at 0 and it took 10 minutes to load this post  :P

Let me know if this works with restarting and checking up on task manager. and the tab key..

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 06:21:52 pm »
I know this suggestion sounds weird, but try setting a nickname and see if that solves it.

Robez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 10:32:20 pm »
Solved!
I know this suggestion sounds weird, but try setting a nickname and see if that solves it.
Idk why but name was removed and I retyped it and it worked! Thanks so much!

LOL!!!  :D :D :D ;D

That Trainer wouldn't probably do anything at ALL due to its really just a hotkey for words like gunsgunsguns and other stuff.. You should not have a issue due to this.

I have always noticed its best to restart your PC and then start Liberty Unleashed. Then maybe check the task-manager for any weird updater tools that could mess with internet maybe if you have utorent and Skype as well.

I use Windows Xp, but my Fiancee PC is windows 7. on her computer i noticed if you hold the tab key and when it finally says loading server keep pressing tab over and over again. or attempt to hold. I have lagged into servers this way when my internet has been Really BAD.!!

You are having a Internet issue. Try restarting your PC and try checking your task-manager and see if there are any driver updater's running, and then try the tab key trick.

PS- Dont Feel bad i have no internet I am inactive due to that. i have to use my phone's internet on my PC, my data is at 0 and it took 10 minutes to load this post  :P

Let me know if this works with restarting and checking up on task manager. and the tab key..

Thanks for the support. And I would like to say I just deleted that shitty trainer and added the real GTA 3 Admin Console so thank again  8)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.