Author Topic: 3D art? Anything about it here (you can post here pics of your own 3D works too)  (Read 3872 times)

Dobi

• View Profile
To be honest, I F*CKING LOVE VEHICLES, DRAWN IN 3D ENVIROMNENT!!! So I started learning Z-Modeler - my 1st try to make something in 3D space. After reading tutorials and trying many things my self, I came up with the idea to create a mesh of a classic sports car that doesn't exist in the real world - only in my imaginations. 1st I imagined and "created" the car inside my head. Then I created the 3D mesh in Z-Modeler. Finally, I made some textures with Photoshop and assigned them over the created mesh.
You can see it here
Hope you like it ^^

And another thing - I'm still trying to come up with a name for this ride. Any ideas?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:09:00 pm by Dobi »

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Your PhotoBucket account requires a password to view your photos. Try directly-linking to the photos. :)

Dobi

• View Profile
I removed the password thingy. Try again.

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
    • Liberty City Killers (GTA3/VC Clan)
Maybe...Papamobile :D. Heh. What do you think about Super Evil? Lol.

Nice car btw (if it's really your 1st project :)).
* [LCK]Stoku wants to see it in GTA3.

Diavolo

• Tester
    • View Profile

Dobi

• View Profile
Well this IS a 3D work, althought it's not drawn on a computer. On a sheet of paper it's still 3D :P

Edit - As you can see, these are quick scratches, made in school while I was bored. I have much better paintings and scratches of vehicles and other things. I just can't find em.... >.<

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:54:51 pm by Dobi »

© Liberty Unleashed Team.