Author Topic: Creating Fuel Script  (Read 983 times)

Motley

• View Profile
Creating Fuel Script
« on: December 12, 2015, 04:42:29 pm »
Okay now I am at creating a Fuel script from scratch.
I have been attempting to repair

Liberty Unleashed Fuel Script - Server
    Version 1.0 
    by [MKs]X_94

So far so good. I understand majority of the script,I see where some of the updates destroyed it.But somethings are confusing due to its not my script, or style of script language on creating scripts,But very close!.
The only problem i have with this script is paying for gas. i may change the functions to be bind keys instead. but i like the style that it is already in.

I really want to Write my own fuel script from scratch so i understand everything in the script.

I don't like using anyone's work i only like examples. If anyone thinks they could help me i would be appreciative.But of course if someone could help me there would be this so called stolen script running around.
I appericate the script no being taken down as i find that writing a fuel script is very complex then i thought as since its broken and once worked its a awesome example..
I hope to hear from someone  ;D

Motley

• View Profile
Re: Creating Fuel Script
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 03:10:19 am »
After writing my own version and getting it somewhat working i found it actually annoying in the server gets in the way of players etc ruins game-play at times.
Not trying to make people mad the concept is nice but i am moving away from this.

Topic is getting deleted in 3 days due to changes on server demands

© Liberty Unleashed Team.