Author Topic: community script project  (Read 915 times)

Mötley

• Scripter
    • View Profile
community script project
« on: November 27, 2015, 11:17:22 pm »
I have been getting currious on this. Would anyone like to get toggether on creating community scripts like admin system etc. We will work off the best released infromation people have released and attemt to build a strong system for the administration system and add work of our own as well.State whos work we used giving great thanks to these people. i would like to make this a script folder so you can add it to your main script at a beter time. and maybe attack other style scripts.

Just curious. I will delete this if not enough people are interested.

I personally think it would be great to work with the comunity on this.

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
Re: community script project
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 09:20:46 am »
me
Why do u think ure better than me?!
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

Mötley

• Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 05:45:54 pm »
This is Really Good so far. We Really need a good system there has been some people that has released interesting stuff but it's just not strong enough. I hope to hear maybe from more people..

[Friendly-WcAts]LLOLL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 02:17:13 pm »
me

Mötley

• Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 08:46:29 pm »
If anyone could take the time to find all of the admin scripts that were released that would be awesome. and paste the links hear,.

Or if you have any of the old ban options/ or releases that were removed due too dead links or outdated that would be nice to,I wish i saved all the links. i want to have every ban option linked to one cmd that will just be powerful and fast, also so scripters like Stoku can view the work and inplant any options as well from this to his own work. this will expand lu banning in general. 

i dont want wasted time with this,and to use my own work would be pointless compaired to everyones work then getting crazy ideas etc

P.S im just about to finnish my degree so i will have less stress. i plan on getting heavy in scripting soon..
I dont care who wants to help, We need to help each other out with certain players destroying servers by removing the ban and coming back to destroy the server. the sources are out there causing less problems and more focusing on great ideas.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.