Author Topic: Using Custum .scm files  (Read 1778 times)

Motley

• View Profile
Using Custum .scm files
« on: November 02, 2015, 11:51:26 pm »
I feel like i really would have a very Professional server if i could create my own .scm to load with my server.

honestly i would prefer to use .scm ove scripting.
.scm can be more powerful than squirrel. Even being able to have both would be powerfully awesome.

i haven't wrote .scm in years but if it came down to being able to run one im my server i would create the best .scm ive ever wrote.

Please consider my request i would donate to be able to load my own .scm there is a lot of game mode possibility's there is just so much to it. Please consider.

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
Re: Using Custum .scm files
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:28:33 am »
scm. dunno :(
Why do u think ure better than me?!
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Re: Using Custum .scm files
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 07:09:17 pm »
SCM files use a completely different language, and while you could control things directly with it, you would still need memory hooking methods to complete many of the common tasks you wish to accomplish in LU. That being said, syncing SCM can also cause heavy lag with the more that is in the file, as evident by MTA 0.x's design.

I'm not against synced, custom SCM for those that want to do it, but I wouldn't really recommend anyone go that route, as it would cause more problems than simplify them.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.