Author Topic: server help  (Read 938 times)

Motley

• View Profile
server help
« on: October 22, 2015, 03:34:21 pm »
I have a few questions about server side stuff

I have world demintion issues caused by one of my spheres . is there something more professional than spheres for pns and etc pns (pay and spray brings me to the world demention . id like to have more demention on entering special spheres. but its a nightmare.
server is going to attempt to have a little of rpg to it the rest is DM until the server is finnished.
eventually there will be driving missions that will pay cash. trying to create a target mission that will telloport you from target range 1 and 2. 3 seconds to shoot will be issues but i need help on the world demention part

but anyway the other question is object.dat id like to ask is it possible to make doors like the bank joeys garage doors like ghost doors or can i create a script that these doors open on foot like pns id like to make these open for robberys etc. i just want to see what i can do. before wasting my time over nothing.

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
Re: server help
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 03:27:39 pm »
There are many ways in which you can script a garage behaviour, one, as you already wrote, is using a sphere, another way can be checking if the player is within certain coords. About garages and opening doors, here you have a list of usable garages, no other garage door can be opened via script. Of course you can always create a garage + door as additional map objects and make it movable via object functions. Going back to vanilla garages you have "just" those 26.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.