Author Topic: SinglePlayer Missions  (Read 2255 times)

{D}Sasuke{W}

• View Profile
SinglePlayer Missions
« on: September 19, 2015, 11:38:07 am »
singlePlayer missions will be fun in LU ;)

Mr_Motley

• View Profile
Re: SinglePlayer Missions
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 07:32:02 pm »
Yes it Would I just happened to talk to the programmer of GGM Multiplayer about that.. That I Would have to Probley be on Vrockers Part,Then maybe some scripting.. A dedicated mp story mode server would be awesome to share the adventure together..

DeDustEagle

• Any time brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 04:46:12 pm »
So True 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Why do u think ure better than me?!
Man Shut Up! SHUT UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 04:24:07 am »
I remember a year or so ago some guy was working on syncing the single player missions and pedestrians in GTA San Andreas.

He actually got pretty far and he managed to get a few NPCs synced and the missions as well, and he had a video of it a long time ago.

However both the mod and the video were deleted from GTA Garage and it seems as though the owner is banned from GTA Forums as well.. so I don't really know what happened, but I'm going to assume the project is done for.
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 07:11:41 pm »
I remember a year or so ago some guy was working on syncing the single player missions and pedestrians in GTA San Andreas.

He actually got pretty far and he managed to get a few NPCs synced and the missions as well, and he had a video of it a long time ago.

However both the mod and the video were deleted from GTA Garage and it seems as though the owner is banned from GTA Forums as well.. so I don't really know what happened, but I'm going to assume the project is done for.
If I remember correctly, it turned out to be a hoax, which led to a lot of fighting, and ultimately his ban. There was also the issue with how to properly sync the peds using the method he claimed, as it would require an immense amount of data to be shared between the client and server in order to keep the peds in the same place among multiple clients. That also meant that the more clients that were connected, the more data being synced.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.