Author Topic: graphics editing  (Read 1396 times)

Mr_Motley

• View Profile
graphics editing
« on: June 11, 2015, 02:07:08 pm »
Is it possible for my part to be able to change dff files and stuff. Im thinking about trying to get very close to the Xbox mod for pc . I love the looks. Id like to know if any of it will come up in a crc check. Before i put a lot of work in.and if it works i want to upload what works for moders what is not blocked and such.. for anyone that don't know what im talking about. Look into Xbox graphics mod to pc. I plan on taking the actual files and installing them manually. I hope to hear good from this 😁 latter

Mr_Motley

• View Profile
Re: graphics editing
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 03:47:40 pm »
If this is possible i will create a zip file of all the files i got to work. And i will upload them on media fire. Im really excited this could be a break through for others wanting to come back to lu and for new players to want to join liberty unleashed. The mod is awesome.i used the actual installer last night and it went to story mode instead so now i will have to take the time to move the files around. I think it went to story mode for liberty unleashed because the start menu is the Xbox menu so there's probably a running process that needs to be altered. Any support for doing this will be highly appreciated. Just remember im not using God mode it's no hacks it's texture modifications.

Mr_Motley

• View Profile
Re: graphics editing
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 09:41:21 am »
got it working on all servers had to remove some stuff.will update more later

© Liberty Unleashed Team.