Author Topic: Error: Your client failed a CRC check on data//default.ide  (Read 1958 times)

AAShotgun_

• View Profile
Error: Your client failed a CRC check on data//default.ide
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »
I know i sound like an idiot, but I'm have a real problem with this.
First off, I have 2 gtaIII's on my PC right now one is for singleplayer modding and the other specifically for LU.
It used to run just fine until I put a mod onto the wrong folder. Then this guy pops up:

Error: Your client failed a CRC check on data//default.ide

I then did what everyone told me, I deleted the gtaIII folder for LU and reinstalled it, but still, it did not work.
I removed the modded gtaIII, then tried again but still, the same error pops up. Even with no mods, I cannot play LU anymore. Somebody please help!
The same happened with LanHikariDS. Some servers work, but others, specifically polaski and GTA-MP.cz don't.
I'm guessing it has to do with certain player's region, as the error is inconsistant.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:57:29 pm by AAShotgun_ »

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Re: Error: Your client failed a CRC check on data//default.ide
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 03:14:25 pm »
Some servers disable the checks for mods, hence why you can play in those and not others. You still have mods installed to your game somewhere.

AAShotgun_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 05:09:14 am »
(Sorry for the bump)So I deleted every trace of my gta III mods and started from scratch, and it worked for a while, but then some servers recently started to kick me with the same message. I'm feeling as though I missed something that's hiding somewhere on my PC. Maybe a temp. file?

rwwpl

• LU-DM Team
    • View Profile
    • LU-DM Team
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 04:51:01 pm »

© Liberty Unleashed Team.