Author Topic: Weapon lost after logged in  (Read 4379 times)

verrel1000

• Hello there, my name is verrel1000.
    • View Profile
Weapon lost after logged in
« on: January 28, 2015, 10:42:31 am »
Hello there!

So, I was playing at niCe's server, played there for a while, it's fine, nothing wrong because I haven't discovered any bug. Until, I discovered a bug, where I lost my gun after choosing my character to play with. niCe said it was LU bug, while I'm not satisfied with his answer, I asked one friend of mine, which he said the problem is the x2 wep bug, which caused my weapon to disappear everytime I logged in.

If anybody has a solution, nor fixing it on the next update, thank you!

Best regards,
verrel1000

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
Re: Weapon lost after logged in
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »
Here you are talking about two bugs:

1. The bug which makes ammo doubled, if ammo go over 9999 you'll lose them; yes, niCe knows that, and you as player can avoid it by using /q instead of /reconnect.

2.The second bug is a relatively newer bug which I think niCe isn't aware of: Sometimes when you log in, instead of spawning in the place where you left the previous time you spawn at the center of Staunton Insland (in front of Belleville Park) w/o weapons. So sometimes if you reconnect once after this you'll respawn there but you'll have again your weapons (though since you reconnected you'll risk having the first "ammox2" bug), I'm not sure it works everytime I can't remember if I always got back my weapons. To avoid this I suggest: Spawn everytime before logging in.

verrel1000

• Hello there, my name is verrel1000.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 06:39:44 am »
Here you are talking about two bugs:

1. The bug which makes ammo doubled, if ammo go over 9999 you'll lose them; yes, niCe knows that, and you as player can avoid it by using /q instead of /reconnect.

2.The second bug is a relatively newer bug which I think niCe isn't aware of: Sometimes when you log in, instead of spawning in the place where you left the previous time you spawn at the center of Staunton Insland (in front of Belleville Park) w/o weapons. So sometimes if you reconnect once after this you'll respawn there but you'll have again your weapons (though since you reconnected you'll risk having the first "ammox2" bug), I'm not sure it works everytime I can't remember if I always got back my weapons. To avoid this I suggest: Spawn everytime before logging in.
Anyway, I'm talking about the 2nd bug, but thanks for the answer! It helped me a lot. But, can this be resolved in the next update? Because not everytime I had to spawn first before logging in, that'd be odd.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:00:22 pm by verrel1000 »

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:10:23 am »
The second bug has now been fixed and anyway for what concerns the CZ server it's better if you report bugs directly in the CZ site, you can read the url in the server name.

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 03:03:55 pm »
This is specific to a server's scripts. Moved.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.