Author Topic: Improved Liberty  (Read 2954 times)

Ghost Bear

• View Profile
Improved Liberty
« on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:52 am »
What about improving Liberty to make more possibilities for multiplayer? I'm taking not about hi-res textures or high-polygon geometry, but about fixing what Rockstar did. Like fixing collision model of Callahan bridge, adding missing roofs, create normal Stadium, fix lighthouse making it easily accessible with boat, fix collision model of cutscene rooftops. All in GTA 3 style with original textures and geometry polygon-count level. Not create something new, but fix old issues.
Beta test. Do want.

Diavolo

• Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Improved Liberty
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 01:34:54 pm »
Something like that would probaby have to include a whole edited map mod with the MP client for it to work in everybody's game.

Dobi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 10:20:48 pm »
LOL! Not a bad idea to customise the good ol' GTA3, but there are so many mods for this game. I'm sure there will be some servers which are made for ppl with modded GTA3, but come on! If you want to play GTA with more polygons, rooftops and such play San Andreas or GTA4. They both can be played online...

Ghost Bear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 04:52:54 pm »
If you want to play GTA with more polygons
I mean straight backward point: NO more polygons - all in GTA 3 style. Just to make city better for online play.

Something like that would probaby have to include a whole edited map mod with the MP client for it to work in everybody's game.
There should be a "Improve installer" (and uninstaller) which will replace files in gta3.img and other data files. And I doubt size of package will be bigger then 10 Megabytes.
Beta test. Do want.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.