Author Topic: Aurora  (Read 13251 times)

Bullseye SBT

• View Profile
    • Bull Breed Forum
Re: Aurora
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 02:33:27 am »
Ankris I have some questions, I'll ask them here so everyone can see (saves others asking lol)

Could you give us a run down of the features that will be included in the rewrite of the Aurora server..

Also you mentioned that the cars that the players purchased will be lost, Will this happen with the properties too & will features such as /parkcar still exist (that was a good feature in my opinion)

Thanks.

~John~

I have a mod that I started back in 2008, which is on & off, it's called Liberty City Secrets, I hope one day I find time to finish it :)

Liberty City Secrets

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 10:48:49 pm »
THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL USERS:

If you have proof of the server or its owners "hacking" your computer, please shoot me a private PM with evidence. Further comments accusing users of such will be removed.

Likewise, purposely posting personal information of other internet users will result in a forum ban. One user has already had the opportunity to experience this. Don't make me add to the list.

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2016, 09:56:53 am »

If you have proof of the server or its owners "hacking" your computer, please shoot me a private PM with evidence. Further comments accusing users of such will be removed.

Likewise, purposely posting personal information of other internet users will result in a forum ban. One user has already had the opportunity to experience this. Don't make me add to the list.

stop trying to protect someone who can possibly harm others pc, criticism should be allowed here you know.

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 10:03:26 am »

stop trying to protect someone who can possibly harm others pc, criticism should be allowed here you know.
A moderator response was given. If you wish to continue posting taunting comments, you will be removed from this forum too.

As was stated, if you have proof, you know where to send it. Until then, any such comments that are not proven are simply provoking arguments. I am not going to play these childish games with back and forth accusations. The forum rules have been made very clear to all of you several times already.

neocortex

• Fuhrer of C.R.C
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 01:07:14 pm »

A moderator response was given. If you wish to continue posting taunting comments, you will be removed from this forum too.

As was stated, if you have proof, you know where to send it. Until then, any such comments that are not proven are simply provoking arguments. I am not going to play these childish games with back and forth accusations. The forum rules have been made very clear to all of you several times already.
"oy vey the goyim know shut it down!"

i was not taunting, i just simply hope players could be warned about possible harm that this user can possibly do to them, they deserve to know that.

but fine forget it, i l stop "taunting" then.

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 01:19:18 pm »

"oy vey the goyim know shut it down!"

i was not taunting, i just simply hope players could be warned about possible harm that this user can possibly do to them, they deserve to know that.

but fine forget it, i l stop "taunting" then.
I told you exactly how to do such. Don't discuss it here. It is off-topic.

Ankris

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 12:19:51 am »
I unlocked the topic for just tell to everyone if nobody knew, the current Aurora forums are located on: http://www.aurora-rp.xyz
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:23:31 am by Ankris »

© Liberty Unleashed Team.