I have found several things wrong. I will add them to the bug tracker in a bit.
I will separate each different bug with a double return to help identify what is what.
The client installer is now blocked by Windows 8 by default. I have to manually allow it to run with the link I almost never found. It says the publisher is unknown.
ProcessLineOfSight only returns boolean "false", but the update post says it should return a table.
This was tried with both a clear and blocked line of sight.
ScreenPosToWorld is now not working.
It returns an instance in Vector form like it should, but ...
The vector is composed of "1.#R 1.#R 1.R"
Each object in the instance is "1.#QNAN"
It should be noted that typeof returns Vector, but its unusable.
Vector.Lerp isn't working. It's there and is a typeof "function" but it doesn't return anything.
I tried the Vector mentioned above with the issues, and also a valid Vector.
GetMouseCursorPos only returns an instance with both .x and .y like it should, but only one is set for both. I think the .x position is being set to .y as well, but I might have that backwards. I will check again to be sure.
The server never updated, even with the in-console command.
I am also having the same problem that sasha19323 is having. Client-to-server calls don't work anymore.
Also, some people have been complaining of slower gunfire with Uzi's and AK47's. After trying it myself, I can confirm that this is happening. Also, there wasn't a modded weapon.dat file in use.