Author Topic: How to start writing the mode?  (Read 1928 times)

LUplayer

• View Profile
How to start writing the mode?
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:36:42 am »
Hello, people, my name is Nikolay. I want to write RolePlay mode. Can you help me?
How to start? What programs i need for this? Please, help.

Shadow.

• Tester
    • View Profile
Re: How to start writing the mode?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 03:42:34 am »
Hey Nikolay, welcome to LU!

You can edit the script with any program you like. While you can use the common notepad, you can also go for Notepad++.

The scripting language is Squirrel, that means you have to learn it in order to be able to make your own scripts, you can start off by looking at how good scripts are made like this or this or this or this or this or this

The Squirrel 3.0.x documentation is available here: here

Post any questions you might have in this thread, and if you encounter errors while coding, make sure to provide us the chunk of code containing the error and a detailed information about the error which is generated by the server. (you can post pics or simply the error text)

LUplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:40:39 pm »
Hey Nikolay, welcome to LU!

You can edit the script with any program you like. While you can use the common notepad, you can also go for Notepad++.

The scripting language is Squirrel, that means you have to learn it in order to be able to make your own scripts, you can start off by looking at how good scripts are made like this or this or this or this or this or this

The Squirrel 3.0.x documentation is available here: here

Post any questions you might have in this thread, and if you encounter errors while coding, make sure to provide us the chunk of code containing the error and a detailed information about the error which is generated by the server. (you can post pics or simply the error text)

Oh, thank you very much!  ::)

LUplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:52:52 pm »
If somebody want to help me, you can talk to me in Skype. kolya99871

© Liberty Unleashed Team.