Author Topic: [Update 23-09] GUI Admin Panel  (Read 16645 times)

[RU]Kewun

• C.R.C Marshal
    • View Profile
Re: [Update 05-10] GUI Admin Panel
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2014, 09:07:39 pm »
and also,some times it wont appear when i press "P"
You can post 2 skins the yellow one and the 2.0 skin

EDIT: im waiting for 2.0
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:10:00 pm by SmallRhino »
Fear the wrath of god!

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
    • Liberty City Killers (GTA3/VC Clan)
Re: [Update 23-09] GUI Admin Panel
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 03:06:41 pm »
Admin Panel 1.3.3

Release info:
Bugfix release.

Version 1.3.3 (23.09.2015):
- [GENERAL] fix for setting admin level from panel

Ps. Sad to inform you, but there's no big progress on 2.0. I'm focused on the other cool project and it should come out soon :) After that I'll probably continue the 2.0 development.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:50:25 pm by Stoku »

Theremin

• Worst Server Owner
    • View Profile
    • Visit my YouTube channel
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2015, 05:12:58 pm »
I know this is totally OT, but anyway Stoku how did you found those IDs you used for menu sounds? did you try randomly IDs until you found those, or ...? I've been looking for a list of those IDs for long time.

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 06:18:46 pm »
I know this is totally OT, but anyway Stoku how did you found those IDs you used for menu sounds? did you try randomly IDs until you found those, or ...? I've been looking for a list of those IDs for long time.
Here's my snippet, client side. Try PlayFrontEndTrack and PlayFrontEndSound.

Code: [Select]
//onScriptLoad
BindKey( '0', BINDTYPE_DOWN, "plus" );
BindKey( '9', BINDTYPE_DOWN, "minus" );

// 74 or 75=crash
local i = 0;
function plus()
{
i++;
StopFrontEndTrack();
PlayFrontEndTrack( i );
Message( "Sound ID: " + i.tostring());
}
function minus()
{
i--;
StopFrontEndTrack();
PlayFrontEndTrack( i );
Message( "Sound ID: " + i.tostring());
}

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2016, 03:31:25 am »
Stoku

You have been inactive, Your web domain has been down, everything of yours has been down, I hope your doing okay and we hope to hear from you sometime..

Piterus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2016, 12:50:01 pm »
As far as I know, everything fine with him. He was some times ago on polish site/irc channel. He's a little busy with different things. Another thing that the community here, same as multi, died, so
there is no reason to come here.

Stoku

• lck.gudio.eu
  • Liberty City Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2016, 08:37:51 pm »
Stoku

You have been inactive, Your web domain has been down, everything of yours has been down, I hope your doing okay and we hope to hear from you sometime..
Thanks for caring! I'm fine, but my PC is crashing so often and it's pretty annoying to do stuff on it. Generally I'm busy at life with small access to the web. I've broke display in my handy and using web on my current one is pain in the ass and waste of time, that's why I'm offline even on private facebook, snapchat etc. At this moment I'm planning to move to the other city in the end of September and now I'm spending most of time on making money for "new life", finding a new job in that city and house or room. It would be great to finish my unreleased projects, so if I'll take my PC there and get most of important things done, I'll try to fix PC and release something new :)

Also thanks for reporting links. I didn't know that they're dead and sorry for this inconvenience. If anyone can post some mirrors I'll be glad and add them to the OP. Also any of suggestion with good and free ftp server (european) is appreciated. As alternative I recommend using my github here, the most recent version there at this moment is 1.3, but I'll try to update the releases in a sec :)

See you soon and have a good day!

Edit:
The GitHub releases has been updated, download links in OP too. I'm missing the screenshots, so at this moment no pics. Is the most recent version (1.3.3) fully compatible with latest LU (0.1.0.17) update?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:56:49 pm by Stoku »

Motley

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 02:47:37 pm »
This is really good to hear that you're doing well, You are a very good scripter.

I understand what you are going through personally as I just got out of a 5 year relationship and have been focusing on myself, As well literally working myself into the ground. Trying to get somewhere in life again.

Sadly I am dealing with PC issues as well. It's no longer reliable. The bios needs flashing. And the mouse just died, as well the boot menu has become corrupted. Luckily the motherboard/hardware is perfectly fine.

I am unable to test version 17 but! Extended garages is bugged on 16 "mouse related issues client side".
Other than tiny issues there that's it that I know of.

Happy to hear the eagerness for scripting.
Hope to see you more active when that time comes.
 :)

© Liberty Unleashed Team.