Author Topic: Liberty Stunts (In Development)  (Read 2574 times)

• View Profile
Liberty Stunts (In Development)
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:22:16 am »
Hey there liberty unleashed! I have pretty much became addicted to this game (lol) and i love playing liberty unleashed. One of My favorite gamemodes on SAMP is stunting. I think there was a stunting server on VCMP as well but i am not really sure. But anyways. I noticed there were no stunting servers on liberty unleashed. This kind of disappointed me but instead of waiting for a stunting server, I thought "why not make the stunting server myself"? Ive previously made a stunting game mode on SAMP but its not up anymore. Now that ive taught myself some things about squirrel I think its time to make a liberty unleashes first stunting server! (Well im not sure if it is the FIRST stunting server, but ive never seen any others...)

Screenshots
Unfortunately i do not have any screenshots right now. I will get some soon.

Commands
  • - /Spawncar [90-150] - Spawn any car except the ones not supported by LU
    - /airport - Teleports you to the airport
    - /pl - Teleports you to Portland
    - /mypos - Gives you your current coordinates
    - /register - Allows you to register a account
    - /build - Tells you the current build #
    - /rules - Gives you the rules
    - /joeys - Sends you to Joeys Garage
    - /flip - Flips your vehicle
    - /fix - Fixs your vehicle
    - /Heal - Heals you
    - /respawn - Sends you to the spawn screen
    - /ip - Tells you your IP Address
    - /flyingcars - Tells you if flying cars are enabled
    - /msg [ID] [Text] - Send a private message to a player
    - /lock - Lock your car
    - /unlock Unlock your car

Binds
F2 - Disable HUD
F3 - Enable HUD

Hope i can get this up soon! Please let me know what you guys want below. I am currently putting in Objects for the server, I hope i can get this done soon so you guys can play. Please if you guys have any suggestions comment them below i will add them to the server. Thanks :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 10:36:15 am by 2204 »
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

Suzuka

• GTA Series are the best! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Liberty Stunts (In Development)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:59:39 pm »
Hey there liberty unleashed! I have pretty much became addicted to this game (lol) and i love playing liberty unleashed. One of My favorite gamemodes on SAMP is stunting. I think there was a stunting server on VCMP as well but i am not really sure. But anyways. I noticed there were no stunting servers on liberty unleashed. This kind of disappointed me but instead of waiting for a stunting server, I thought "why not make the stunting server myself"? Ive previously made a stunting game mode on SAMP but its not up anymore. Now that ive taught myself some things about squirrel I think its time to make a liberty unleashes first stunting server! (Well im not sure if it is the FIRST stunting server, but ive never seen any others...)

Screenshots

Commands
    - /Airport - Teleports you to the airport
    - /PL - Teleports you to Portland
    - /Mypos - Gives you your current coordinates
    - /Register - Allows you to register a account
    - /Countdown - Counts down to 3, 2, 1
    - /Build - Tells you the current build #
    - /Rules - Gives you the rules
    - /Joeys - Sends you to Joeys Garage
    - /Flip - Flips your vehicle
    - /Fix - Fixs your vehicle
    - /Heal - Heals you
    - /Respawn - Sends you to the spawn screen
    - /IP - Tells you your IP Address
    - /perfecthandling - Tells you if perfect handling is enabled

Binds
F2 - Disable HUD
F3 - Enable HUD

Hope i can get this up soon! Please let me know what you guys want below. I am currently putting in Objects for the server, I hope i can get this done soon so you guys can play. Please if you guys have any suggestions comment them below i will add them to the server. Thanks :)

Add this command ''/spawnhelicopter'' or ''/spawnheli'' XD to fly the helicopter.
My to do list:

1. Fly the Police/Escape Helicopter.
2. Play on MetalLuigi77's Cops and Robbers server.

Contact me on Skype: marvelousgamer1337

Shadow.

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 12:26:35 am »

Screenshots

Commands
    - /Heal - Heals you

Binds
F2 - Disable HUD
F3 - Enable HUD

Add this command ''/spawnhelicopter'' or ''/spawnheli'' XD to fly the helicopter.

Guys, wouldn't really like to spoil your fun but there's not much way of 'flying a helicopter' without recoding a big part of LU or just 'making a helicopter' out of objects which  you can fly, being not quite efficient.

With this being said, you can't really fly the elicopter, not even sure if it's solid. The handling would be aswell very basic because you can only use obj.MoveTo and obj.RotateTo.

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 02:59:00 pm »
Guys, wouldn't really like to spoil your fun but there's not much way of 'flying a helicopter' without recoding a big part of LU or just 'making a helicopter' out of objects which  you can fly, being not quite efficient.

With this being said, you can't really fly the elicopter, not even sure if it's solid. The handling would be aswell very basic because you can only use obj.MoveTo and obj.RotateTo.
That would be correct. There is a CLEO mod currently out for it, but it is not compatible with LU, and there are no plans to make it compatible right now either.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:42 pm »

Screenshots

Commands
    - /Heal - Heals you

Binds
F2 - Disable HUD
F3 - Enable HUD

Im not an expert coder and I dont actually think its possible. In GTA III the heli is actually solid, but only to rockets. It DOES become solid after it gets hit with a rocket, but if it even goes anywhere near the ground it explodes instantly. So yeah... Untill LU adds support for the helicopter Im afraid i cannot add it. Sorry
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

Suzuka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 12:55:14 am »

Screenshots

Commands
    - /Heal - Heals you

Binds
F2 - Disable HUD
F3 - Enable HUD

Im not an expert coder and I dont actually think its possible. In GTA III the heli is actually solid, but only to rockets. It DOES become solid after it gets hit with a rocket, but if it even goes anywhere near the ground it explodes instantly. So yeah... Untill LU adds support for the helicopter Im afraid i cannot add it. Sorry

Ah, well, I can tell you this, I hit the helicopter with a rocket, it became black (from explosion) and Claude entered it, and when I entered it. It immediately exploded and I got hurt :P
My to do list:

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 02:33:05 pm »
Ah, well, I can tell you this, I hit the helicopter with a rocket, it became black (from explosion) and Claude entered it, and when I entered it. It immediately exploded and I got hurt :P
The "Escape" and "Police Escape" helicopters are not vehicles. They are floating objects without collisions, just as the secondary Dodo is. That is why you cannot fly them, even if you spawn them. If you try to enter them and the game gets tricked for long enough to allow it, you will immediately crash. They are emulated as vehicles in the game the same way the El Train/Subway Train is.

Suzuka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 06:39:42 pm »
The "Escape" and "Police Escape" helicopters are not vehicles. They are floating objects without collisions, just as the secondary Dodo is. That is why you cannot fly them, even if you spawn them. If you try to enter them and the game gets tricked for long enough to allow it, you will immediately crash. They are emulated as vehicles in the game the same way the El Train/Subway Train is.

You're right. Because, if it reaches the ground. I can't harshly enter it :s
My to do list:

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 11:31:00 am »
The server should be done soon guys!!
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

© Liberty Unleashed Team.