Author Topic: GTA III Co-Op???  (Read 8358 times)

• View Profile
GTA III Co-Op???
« on: January 26, 2014, 05:26:27 am »
Hey guys and people of Liberty Unleashed, me and my friend have been trying to play GTA III on Co-Op for a while now, we havent found a way too. We were just wondering is this possible or will it ever be possible in Liberty Unleashed? Plz respond. Thank you
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

MetalLuigi77

• Tacos are healthy.
    • View Profile
Re: GTA III Co-Op???
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 06:34:45 am »
Like single player missions for online? That would be very hard since most missions are designed for 1 dude to play, etc.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 06:39:14 am »
Like single player missions for online? That would be very hard since most missions are designed for 1 dude to play, etc.
Yes i meant single player missions for online. Im just wondering if it is possible already? Since me and my friend want to play Gta 3 co-op.
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

MetalLuigi77

• Tacos are healthy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 09:44:26 am »
It would be pretty cool to have singleplayer missions in LU, though.

Suzuka

• GTA Series are the best! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 12:08:38 pm »
Hey guys and people of Liberty Unleashed, me and my friend have been trying to play GTA III on Co-Op for a while now, we havent found a way too. We were just wondering is this possible or will it ever be possible in Liberty Unleashed? Plz respond. Thank you

This isn't such a bad idea. Maybe the developers could add it. But, idk about the devs in LU, so, I can't say anything to it.
My to do list:

1. Fly the Police/Escape Helicopter.
2. Play on MetalLuigi77's Cops and Robbers server.

Contact me on Skype: marvelousgamer1337

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 12:35:21 pm »

This isn't such a bad idea. Maybe the developers could add it. But, idk about the devs in LU, so, I can't say anything to it.
This isn't anything the devs could add. It's something someone needs to script if you want it happening.

Suzuka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 02:23:25 pm »

This isn't anything the devs could add. It's something someone needs to script if you want it happening.

Well, this is a list of what I want

and 2. Play on MetalLuigi77's Cops and Robbers server.
My to do list:

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 02:51:38 pm »

Good. Now make it yourself.

Suzuka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 04:07:33 pm »

Good. Now make it yourself.

Hmm, and how?
My to do list:

MetalLuigi77

• Tacos are healthy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 09:48:40 pm »
Bah, just wait till GTAIIICNR comes out.  :P

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 10:28:09 pm »

So its possible? And I dont know how to script but it is possible to script it in?
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 11:14:39 pm »
Hmm okay well, Im going to (try and make) a GTA 3 mission, it will be sort of like the missions on mini missions (a mta server) except the players can decide to play them or just mess around. Ill make a thread about it once I get the first mission going and working 100%
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

Suzuka

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 04:01:23 pm »
Hmm okay well, Im going to (try and make) a GTA 3 mission, it will be sort of like the missions on mini missions (a mta server) except the players can decide to play them or just mess around. Ill make a thread about it once I get the first mission going and working 100%

Don't double post/post hunt please.
My to do list:

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 04:13:36 am »

Don't double post/post hunt please.

ok
Things to do:
Make a stunting server

krystianoo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 06:53:28 pm »
I'm not sure how do you want to add bikes to the game and flyable helicopters, the version of IIIs engine just doesn't support it, and if they would be added they'd be slow as hell

© Liberty Unleashed Team.