Author Topic: Promotion LU: part one  (Read 5655 times)

Vortrex

• View Profile
Re: Promotion LU: part one
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 07:09:42 am »
I sent you a message earlier.

Rocky

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 06:02:04 pm »
I sent you a message earlier.

I thought you lost interest in LU.
Look for lu server testers, Requirements are:
English good enough to communicate.
Good knowledge about gaming.

PM me those who are interested.

Nihau

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 05:41:50 pm »
I know i should report this few month ago, but anyways. Since i have hard life problems ( which is not currently completely solved, like for 100%) I broke "my team" with xaker in the middle of April of 2013.

Now i back in LU, and i can't contact with xaker via icq or his website ( http://xaker-server.dyndns.org ) which is always down.

Yes, we not finished our RPG server. While i was in team, i has made small script to turf zones in Portland. Currently script show your zone ID, but its not a problem to add more abilities. That script was planned to work in pair with gangs system. Thats all what i can say for now.

Currently, i have some another ideas for LU: zombie server or Bomb Da base ( with random maps, and nice gameplay).

Jose®

• Jose
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 11:39:28 pm »
Are you sure that good servers = more players? I'm not familiar with LU's player base, servers etc., but believe me, even if you make 10 good servers, the player base won't rise much. GTA3 is simply old. Many people dropped it already (I see this on gtaf for example, there aren't much topics about modding gta3). Perhaps if LU would have some advanced game hacks functions like MTASA (to add new cars, weapons, etc, changing the game in general) then the player base will raise for sure (+ promoting LU on websites).

I, for my part I think: You could modify GTA3 and Official Position it as, but the Great servers protected by "CRC" does not allow players to enter GTA3 Modified, first you have to fix that, and then think of a modification to Gta3, the problem is that much HACK come to LU

Sorry For my bad English

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 05:50:29 am »
Are you sure that good servers = more players? I'm not familiar with LU's player base, servers etc., but believe me, even if you make 10 good servers, the player base won't rise much. GTA3 is simply old. Many people dropped it already (I see this on gtaf for example, there aren't much topics about modding gta3). Perhaps if LU would have some advanced game hacks functions like MTASA (to add new cars, weapons, etc, changing the game in general) then the player base will raise for sure (+ promoting LU on websites).

I, for my part I think: You could modify GTA3 and Official Position it as, but the Great servers protected by "CRC" does not allow players to enter GTA3 Modified, first you have to fix that, and then think of a modification to Gta3, the problem is that much HACK come to LU

Sorry For my bad English
He was referring to scripted functions. LU will never support hacking GTA III, as people heavily misuse it to be malicious. If you want a feature made possible, however, you should suggest it in the appropriate place.

Jose®

• Jose
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 01:43:59 pm »

Sorry For my bad English
He was referring to scripted functions. LU will never support hacking GTA III, as people heavily misuse it to be malicious. If you want a feature made possible, however, you should suggest it in the appropriate place.

sorry, I thought I meant to changes in gta 3, but I was wrong...

© Liberty Unleashed Team.