Author Topic: How to be immortal if a admin and i cant see my server in internet ,only in lan  (Read 1507 times)

[EuC]Paramedic

• View Profile
The server isnt finished http://www.mediafire.com/download/wouosm3usq3z3vi/main.nut please edit and finish this file. And how to be immortal if i admin? And i see my server only in LAN , not in internet

Nihau

• View Profile
And i see my server only in LAN , not in internet
How you get internet on your PC? If through Router, then  in router settings you have to port forward from your router to your PC specific port which you wish to have for LU.

If that doesnt work, then, you have bad internet connection (without  your own IP adress). In such case, you have to host your server somewhere else than your PC. For example at Vrocker-hosting or else on any VPS in the world with x86 architecture only.

Thijn

• Tester
    • View Profile
you have bad internet connection (without  your own IP adress).
There's no such thing has an internet connection without your own IP address.

Try to open up your network adapter status window. There should be something saying default gateway.
Enter that IP into your browser, and see if you can change portforward settings.

Nihau

• View Profile
you have bad internet connection (without  your own IP adress).

There's no such thing has an internet connection without your own IP address.

Well, i meant if his ISP isolated him in Private_network this mean he behind NAT.

If he use Router, he behind NAT 2 times.

He can't see his LU Server in Internet tab, if All clients of his ISP has the same internal IP NAT.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.