Author Topic: About a banned user  (Read 1275 times)

Vortrex

• View Profile
About a banned user
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:27:35 pm »
I was in-game earlier with KewunBM (however you spell that). He is asking if it is possible to unban him. After a rather annoying little chat which consisted mostly of spamming and caps-lock, I decided to post this so somebody would know. I got a screenshot as well, which was taken after he told me that there was no expiration (which quite frankly, I can easily understand why).

Anyway, he explained something about a proxy. I don't know the inner workings of this forum software, so I figured this should be mentioned so further action can be taken if necessary.

Also, this user in-game mentioned the KewunBM forum account specifically, although I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly.

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Re: About a banned user
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:22:17 am »
Since he was banned by 2 people at the same time for separate events, and the fact that he is threatening to ban evade via a proxy, no, he will not be unbanned. If he tries to ban evade, we will block him from using Liberty Unleashed's websites and the Master Server listing, which means he will be unable to go onto any websites or servers hosted by the service, and will not be able to get a list of any servers, or be able to join them at all. Previous users have decided to take advantage of situations in the past, and it is no longer tolerated. A couple of them have since redeemed themselves through good behavior. If he wants to be unbanned, he is going to have to wait, and not ban evade. If he continues his negative behavior, he will have a surprise coming for him when he tries to play LU next.

© Liberty Unleashed Team.