Author Topic: The object disappears after death on it from explosion (with video).  (Read 3721 times)

CANYON

• View Profile
Video:
LU 0.1 Object Bug

mimomohamed

• View Profile
    • http://www.egyptforall.smffy.com
Re: The object disappears after death on it from explosion (with video).
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 06:50:02 pm »
I THINK THIS HAPPENS IN ALL THE SERVERS AND IF U USE THE BAZOKA TOO :)

CANYON

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 04:45:49 am »
I THINK THIS HAPPENS IN ALL THE SERVERS AND IF U USE THE BAZOKA TOO :)

I hope that developers will correct it. Simply I will put many objects on the server  :)

SugarD

• Argonath RPG Dev/Manager
  • Tester
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:54:46 pm »
It appears that you may just be falling through the building's roof when the explosion knocks you over. Have you tried it when standing far away when the vehicle explodes?

mimomohamed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 08:08:24 am »
It appears that you may just be falling through the building's roof when the explosion knocks you over. Have you tried it when standing far away when the vehicle explodes?
I understand u only ppl who see the Explosion can't touch the building because it disappear for them but any one on the server can see the objects or the building if he didn't see the explosion !

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 02:18:45 am »
I understand u only ppl who see the Explosion can't touch the building because it disappear for them but any one on the server can see the objects or the building if he didn't see the explosion !
So just seeing the explosion, but not being near the object/vehicle when it explodes, causes it to disappear?

mimomohamed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 07:57:21 am »
So just seeing the explosion, but not being near the object/vehicle when it explodes, causes it to disappear?

Seeing it or being near it makes u can't see the object and that makes u think that it disappeared but if u try to quit then re join u can see it again and not the explosion of cars only when u try to use bazoka many times in the middle of the object it disappears !

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 05:24:19 am »

Seeing it or being near it makes u can't see the object and that makes u think that it disappeared but if u try to quit then re join u can see it again and not the explosion of cars only when u try to use bazoka many times in the middle of the object it disappears !
That appears like it's probably flaw in the game itself then. Unless you added that building by mapping/scripting it in, then I'm not sure if VRocker can fix this...at least not easily, if at all.

mimomohamed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 11:13:34 am »
mmmmm At All It's A Problem For Me BUT Not A Big One ;)

SugarD

• Tester
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 09:04:40 pm »
Does this happen on any building, or just that specific one?

© Liberty Unleashed Team.